Is the whole "vaxxie dieoff" meme the ultimate Any Forumscel revenge fantasy?

is the whole "vaxxie dieoff" meme the ultimate Any Forumscel revenge fantasy?

Attached: gettyimages-1346371402-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 487.5K)

What are "excess deaths"?
What is "suddenly died" or "unexpectedly died" mean?

Kinda like how the “pandemic dieoff” was bullshit too

I don't know. I personally think if there would already be a huge die off then i would already know people that died in my family, friends or people i used to know. I have seen all the articles since the jabs about entertainers etc. surprisingly dying and sure thought its strange but seriously, lately its fucking insane. I see articles about entertainers and normies surprisingly dying everywhere. All the fucking time. It's nuts.

Attached: 1644934159069.webm (720x406, 2.32M)

Yes also unvaxxed sperm is the new bitcoin fantasy

Attached: images (7).jpg (504x608, 37.38K)

dont care
not my problem
never took the vax

Please stop posting men with botched dicks.

This one actually happened and will probably be more relevant in the future. Spermbanks are already preffering unvaxxed sperm.

the only people who claimed that were crazy twitter liberals
everybody in my family is vaccinated and nobody has died. sorry to disappoint you Any Forums but chad and stacy are not going away
>death rates increased with covid
wow

Attached: suihe3mb.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

>Spermbanks are already preffering unvaxxed sperm.
link

Attached: 1635707258611.jpg (680x680, 131.91K)

Nö hab ich nicht aber der aussie geht mir aufn sack mit seinem Hochmuth

No. How is that racially ambiguous creature relevant to your post? At least post an attractive woman if you want people to engage with your shit thread

Attached: 1656424921491.jpg (828x1015, 138.18K)

Source: bro trust me.

op is still in denial..........

op too many news articles.........

too many fucked up things happening.........

faggot monkey pox, kids w hepititis, athletes w heart attacks, dead babies, "sads"....

all because of climate change, gardening, etc etc

the question is - where will that curve go? currently some percentage die off is what 5-10%?? will it stay the same? increase? disappear?

so far my guess is the die off will accelerate........

but still ima not getting that clot shot....

purebloods will rule the planet in 2023........

Attached: novaxx5.jpg (800x3020, 902.64K)

>fantasy

Uh...have you actually looked at the statistics lately?

None of my family and friends who have taken the shots have died either. However, I'm bracing myself for the day I hear the news, or maybe even see it for myself... It's evil genius of them to do it the way they did, keeping us in suspense and anticipation of a mass die-off for years to come, when really it might be so gradual and incremental that most people won't even notice that the population has halved over the course of a decade or so. We're only in the first stages of what they have planned, and in the meantime I'm prepping as much as I can with food, survival equipment, practicing gardening every spring and summer, etc. because I just get the feeling the big one is right around the corner, and I will need to know how to survive innawoods if I want to be unmolested by globohomo communism.

Attached: survivalist wojak.jpg (1125x997, 923.73K)

i don't care how good the vaccines are. where's the dieoff you faggots were predicting?
that's a teenage boy
like i said, a deranged fantasy

Attached: C75CD7CA-0B76-438C-9956-6FCD2E0F2CBA.jpg (3540x5311, 2.59M)

Yes.

Attached: B5DBCCF5-F99D-4352-B070-A0C397ACB89C.jpg (1080x869, 189.83K)

>admits there is a reason for revenge

>the only people who claimed that were crazy twitter liberals
fucking kek i was told to be dead by Biden and our healthminister in march at the latest. Yeah like i said if there was a huge die off of the vaccinated then everybody of us would know at least 2 people that died after the jab. The thing is they muddy the waters pretty heavily in form of not naming the causes of death in many cases and all these mid 20's and early 30's people surprisingly dying is definitely not normal. As it stands though i know as many people that died from covid as i know that died from the jab. In both cases it is zero.

>that's a man

> protected
Protected from what exactly?

Funny. Out of 10 people I know who got vaxxed 8 are dead.

I'm actually really worried that there won't be a vaxxoid die off, or that it won't be as big as anticipated. Was my only hope for a better future

Hey it's me again. Did you play semi pro or why do you have a highlight reel? And also, somebody is telling you to start again. Go do it. I go to the Bolzplatz (caged soccer field) from time to time with friends and its always a blast.