Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature

>Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
>Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
>Unite humanity with a living new language.
>Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
>Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
>Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
>Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
>Balance personal rights with social duties.
>Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
>Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
where is the bad part?

Attached: nature-landscapes_other_the-georgia-guidestones_23704.jpg (800x500, 43.83K)

all the based black men that won’t be born if it’s only 500 million

Start by reducing the population of your entire bloodline to zero

Sounds good to me.

>flag
I don't trust you

Anyone else notice how these evil Jew tablets got knocked down immediately after attention was brought to them? They really want everyone to forget what they did here. Fuck these evil globalist kid fuckers!

>>Unite humanity with a living new language.
so once all the vaxxies die im gonna have to learn the new universal language of the lizards? fuck that
>Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
everything theyve done for the last century has indicated they don't want individual countries ruling over themselves
rest of it is alright

STFU nigger sucker

>Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

This part, unless you can elaborate a bit more - as well as the second and third bits.

Ignorant Sphincter Nugget says what?.....

>where is the bad part?

Don't tell me how to live my life, how about that, nigger?

Attached: 72445A87-EE95-4061-B308-7B267CF98807.jpg (559x394, 43.45K)

They're literally Any Forums. Except they actually have power and aren't seething

there will never be one world government that's on your side, let alone one that 'guides reproduction'

found the libertard

Fuck you guys for supporting the faggot that blew this up.
I am from Elberton and this monument was created to bring in tourists. basically like 50% of our out of town commerce was people showing up to check this thing out.
Now some schizo with too much time on his hands has fucked up our whole economy.

You aren't part of the 500 million

people are retards and want ten billion niggers in the world so muh guidestones BAD

>hurrr durr sounds good to me
you nor your family will be one of the 500 million almost guaranteed.

New HD vid of suspect

Attached: Georgia Guidestones.webm (854x480, 292.58K)

>where is the bad part
Instructing mouth breathing retards how to do all those things
>just make a wish and hope!
Kill yourself

lol, like just build a new statue. Try a naked lady, that always works.

Attached: 64FAC2B6-663B-4469-9853-9A6AF807407D.jpg (563x750, 76.98K)

>I am from Elberton
No you’re not

> a killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

It was Sam, wasn't it?

>where is the bad part?
The bad part starts when they try to tell us how to live our lives and what to think and do.

Fuck globalhomo!

Oh I noticed

Attached: 1657151976655.jpg (825x567, 107.39K)

call me on my phone
706-3 6 9-14 23
the area code proves I am from there faggot I will also call you a faggot when I pick up

>maintain humanity under 500k
When there are 7.7 Billion people on the planet that's a direct threat of murder/genocide. Also the world court and the rest of it is very Jewish sounding as far as their believe in the Mashiach with all the talk of ruling and world courts, which I think is very anti semitic of whoever put those stones up. Obvious set up by people who hate Jews to make them look like they are evil and run the world which is obviously not true. We need to blow up the rest of these Nazi stones, they're a relic of our antisemitic past.

Its new world order where you are being controlled to keep balance, unity and harmony. Balance with personal duties and nature is you paying carbon credits, your traditions will be only a empty shell with void of substance. If you like what is written there, you're lowest form of a subhuman.

Made my day.

Attached: 21F56F48-F143-4741-8F56-10D72FCCB43E.gif (500x300, 1.69M)

The stones were meant to instruct & remind after this happens again

Attached: Author Solzhenitsyn.png (643x466, 694.87K)

Checked

Attached: 1657138743710.jpg (828x457, 343.15K)

it's calling for a centralized one world government, for population control, wiping out all languages in favor of a new one, and suppression of faith and tradition. If that isn't evil I don't know what is.

Who's in charge of nuhumanity candidates selection process?

>>Maintain humanity under 500,000,000
Any population control is literally satanic. God wants you to have kids, be fruitful and multiply.

>Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
Agreed

Attached: 74a.jpg (600x628, 38.87K)

NATO I imagine
So same shit that's already going on

They're obvious Nazi propaganda, we need to blow them up and any undercover Nazis pretending to be working for Jewish power need to be exposed and spotlighted and arrested for antisemitism.
Yes Jews are Nazis too and what can we call Jews who make it look like Jews have too much power? These illusionists? They're Nazis, pure and simple.