Why are mainland turks so racist?

I follow a few turks on the gay site known as twitter and everytime they post it's about them hating on immigrants of any kind for any reason. I'm not condemning it, I rather find it amusing. I just want to understand where this sheer hatred comes from.

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (747x761, 124.52K)

Turk saunas are nice

The Ummah is a lie, we hate every subhuman muslim pretty much. you can turn a erdogan worshipper into a neo-nazi in two seconds just by calling him an arab (which they practically are, just living in denial)

We are racists to only non-secular arabs, thats it

isn't the majority of the population muslim tho?

that won't stop them from hating arabs or other muslims, better yet secularist Turks hate muslim turks and don't see them as one, they literally see them as non-Turkic seed, we're very racist and you shouldn't take what comes out of Erdogans mouth as given.

interesting, it goes so deeper than I thought

DOQQUZ OGHUZ WAS HERE

its funny because then they go anywhere in europe and become an opressed minority

I witnessed this first hand when I hung out for a while with some turks. they belittle everything that isn't turkish, funny because many muslims in bosnia think they're some kind of brotherly nation.

jokes on you most Turks we sent to Germany weren't exactly ethnic Turks, kek.
They accept Northern Caucasus, Turkic and Balkaners more, the secularists are the ones more friendly towards Balkaners, the islamists group them in the same basket as the secularist Turks and don't like them, which is probably why it's such a dilemma.

they apeak turkish, eat turkish food, look turkish, they were turkish inmigrants user and no amount of cope will change that you guys still are hated in german society

someone tell this user where the german "Turks" actually migrated from, kek, they're as foreign in Germany as they are in Turkey except their rural isolated village in the bumfuck nowhere.

so youre tellin me this

Attached: R (2).jpg (3374x2530, 402.96K)

isnt the same as this

Attached: turkey-germans-568721.jpg (590x393, 73.23K)

He's Georgian, like all islamists they tend to be a minority, you've yet to enter the cesspool of Turkish politics

he has turkish surnames tho, i think youre copin

Those are your fellow German "Turks" user, they're your by product, take care of them for us :)

Attached: turkije.webm (480x480, 1.43M)

Attached: turkseposter.png (991x185, 60.29K)

fuck i cant deny the EU is erdogans bitch, he does whatever he wants and none one stops him

His family is from Adjara, which is a province in modern Georgia. Most Adjaran Turks are just Georgians who assimilated and became Turks. So it's feasible he is genetically just a Georgian who larps as Turk.

Either way, Turks cucked themselves hard and became a mutt nation the moment they imported thousands of Arabs, Caucasians, Armenoids, Balkaners, etc. and mixed with them.

We didn't mix with much of those groups, majority of ethnic Turks today are either Anatolian+Turkic or Balkan+Turkic mix, nearly everyone lives west of Ankara as well, the rest tend to be larpers or has a weak Turkic connection 500 years back, similar way some arabs larp with their muh ottoman ancestor and adapt a Turkish surname.

so none one in this picture is turkish

Attached: turkey-protest1.jpg (1200x712, 154.3K)