Y U MAD THO?

Attached: 81354406a8eb1521873bb656e6d3cdc7.png (540x760, 756.03K)

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

is that text hebrew?

Yea, it amazes me that Any Forums takes their hatred of jews so serious they even know hebrew

It's old fingolian.

Attached: FE45EA67-2D57-44DC-8501-868FEFD51593.png (502x646, 262.43K)

What exactly are these "safety reasons"? That's reasonably if we're talking about some damaged structure in the middle of a city that could potentially fall on somebody or damage another building if the rest of it collapsed unexpectedly but this is a pile of rock in the middle of a field. Just put a fucking construction fence around it. Unless, of course, they're trying to hide something.

OY VEY! HIDE THE EVIDENCE!

Attached: ac4.png (720x545, 395.88K)

>so we just- we pulled it!

I think you guys are going to be surprised when the chinese turn on you after you successfully destroy europe and N.A.

The satanic prayers carved on the inside of the stones would have been exposed.

Well I think they can't repair them since "we don't know who funded them"

>Retarded
Who owns the field? Why are they allowing them to exist?

>Obviously some link to the constructors

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

No, it's just easy to recognize other languages if you're not a retard, (I can point out korean, sanscrit, russian, arabic, greek, maybe tagalog and mandarin symbols etc.) and especially if you're not a shekelstein who only cares about other languages/anything if it can make you a profit like kikes in israel who all are required to learn English like desperate 3rd world undesirables who hope to improve their lives some day because their own shithole country can only exist if it leaches off others (like Israel).

>Karmic debt idol demolished
>Child sacrifice declining in number
Why is globohomo getting BTFO all of a sudden?

>they even know hebrew
because as we all know, Any Forums is one person.
Shmuck.

>recognizing kike scribbles is an impressive feat
Oh kike just wait until you find out how much of your holy books, of Talmudic period history, of your rituals like Kapparot.and Metzitzah B’peh...

fpbp

good

I am impressed by this because it comes just after several obvious glow op shootings trying to push disarming America.
This wasn't random vandalism, this was a warning to the machine to stop pushing us or we're going to push back.