The Surfactant Jew

Using shampoo on a daily basis is completely unnecessary and can be extremely damaging for your hair. What made Whites choose to willingly go along with this obvious Jewish scam? There don’t seem to be any consequences for companies that shamelessly lie about a product’s necessity/usefulness in advertisements. Maybe there should be? Is there any particular reason why Whites blatantly refuse to enforce any kind of basic ethical standards in commerce?

Attached: C2607571-8A06-4A67-A692-7DDC4A17B3DB.png (488x488, 139.39K)

agua

I don't got no agua

You should only use a shampoo once in 3 days

I use conditioner daily and shampoo once or twice a month, am I basedpilled or /soon to be bald/-pilled

I stopped using shampoo and now have big clumps of sebum (or mabe dandruff, but I think sebaum) in my scalp. How do I fix? I don't want to use the shamjoo.

Attached: sebum-buildup-ccl-1.jpg (500x331, 117.02K)

You don't get bald from refusing to put xenoestrogens on your scalp.

Yea but I'm still using conditioner

shave your head

Normal shampoo is not damaging for your hair. Worse it can do is make your hair dry if you use it too often.
Strong anti-dandruff shampoo with selenium sulfide is much more abrasive and you should use it rarely. But picrel (normal head and shoulders) is harmless. If you want to be 100% safe, just use some natural shit like (((dr bronner))) with no active ingredients at all.
Stop spreading conspiratard bullshit here, it only pushes people away from the cause and into useless rabbitholes.

Tsup Asmongold

Once a day is probably the maximum you could do before it get damaging.

Oily hair gets disgusting if you don't wash it with shampoo once in a while.

Well don't.

Shower every day.
Wash face with ivory soap,
blot dry with different towel.
Wash hair 2 times a week, use shampoo.
Do not brush or comb your hair.

Shower every day with water only.
Wash face with water only.
Who cares about how you dry.
Wash hair with water only.
Brush hair with soft boar bristle brush.

Smell ya!
Shouldn't have to tell ya.

Women love dandruff,
so you good!

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Attached: MorningRoutine.gif (280x163, 883.43K)

>Do not brush or comb your hair.
why not

If you ever have even slightly long hair you'll realise how much of a bullshit product of modernity shampoo is. That shits blows everywhere in the wind and gets in your eyes (even if tied back, the hairs that aren't quite long enough to get caught) in a way it never will if you just wash with water and maybe occasionally conditioner. You think your ancestors ever had to deal with that bullshit? It's like it's creating an additional problem to solve with spray or pomade or whatever that will just make your hair look greasier anyway.

You're kidding, right ?

Attached: 37kjwq.png (512x512, 222.84K)

> Is there any particular reason why Whites blatantly refuse to enforce any kind of basic ethical standards in commerce?
Because Jews convinced conservatives that conservatism means libertarianism, and liberals are just actual zombies

I'm losing my hair so I'm thinking of buying nizoral. Is that good? I see it get mentioned in those balding threads

I had dandruff and dry scalp so I need some stupid special shampoo. When I went into the military and went to the field (not washing hair) my dandruff and dry scalp would go away. Imagine that

anything that isn't some form of finasteride/dht blocker is snake oil OR you will have to take fin in addition to maintain any of its effects anyway

>Non-American spotted

Attached: index13.jpg (1200x600, 173.46K)

You just need a scalp massager to exfoliate your overexcessive production of skin. There. No shampoo faggot. You still wont get it. So stfu.

I shave my head due to balding. Checkmate kikes

>Do not brush or comb your hair.
Fuck off. I will brush AND comb my hair

Attached: 21EEB750-9180-4702-A590-BF6DD8508AA9.jpg (900x450, 123.83K)

You don't have to if you wear a 18th century wig. It's the thinking man solution to hairdo, practical for balding too, and dapper as hell.

Attached: 800px-A_barber's_shop_in_which_a_fat_barber_places_a_wig_on_an_old_Wellcome_V0019825.jpg (800x588, 180.75K)