I've read this article. Initially...

I've read this article. Initially, I thought it said that drinking milk is bad because cows fart and thereby accelerate Global Warming, so it is necessary that there are fewer cows to save the Earth and other Thunberg's blablabla.
But it turned out to be even worse. The journalist wrote that milk drinking is "creepy" because this liquid is created inside the body and many villains in films drink milk (for example, a Clockwork orange).
That's all the arguments against milk.
Is it the level of Western journalism today?

Attached: vicemilk.jpg (622x1024, 69.12K)

I fucking love milk. I wish milk was a cock so I could suck it.

Attached: got milk.gif (380x215, 1M)

lmao, baby ass milk drinker want his little bottle?
nigger you're human not a cowchild.

truth is it's definitely unnatural to drink any kind of milk after growing up but those of us who grew up in american imperialism simply cannot resist an occasional chocolate cornflakes with cow milk to wash our teeth in the morning with

Drinking a glass right now. Nothing you fucking kikes will do to stop me either.

Attached: 6lbj76.jpg (500x500, 48.91K)

HWD (who wouldn't drink) milk every day if they weren't a shitskin with lactose intolerance? Luv me some full fat milk. Tons of protein.

niggers

Attached: 20220629153708.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

It's vice media you fucking retard. What the fuck do you expect from them?

Tell me whodis before jannie flips out

Women get paid to write articles like this and we are supposed to believe they are oppressed LMFAO

He ist human, that is why he can drink Milk you Lactose intolerant shitskin.

those are some lopsided titties

Let me guess.
This bitch is sterile.

>But it turned out to be even worse. The journalist wrote that milk drinking is "creepy" because this liquid is created inside the body and many villains in films drink milk (for example, a Clockwork orange).
You can tell from the profile picture that Daisy is a faggot from a liberal hellhole who has never experienced anything besides her echo chamber. Enjoy your milk, its the single best way to get protein.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUCEEEEEE

why do liberal zoomers get these ugly-as-fuck haircuts

Attached: 1606927363593.jpg (814x820, 52.17K)

That's VICE, it's an absolute trash portal.
Though, I have seen a massic decline in journalism over the past 5 or so years.

Daisy looks like a really nice and fun person.

let me fill out this thread the same way it has over the last dozen times it has been posted
>milk is the aryan drink
>raw milk vs pasteurized
>kefir is better
>chocolate milk is supreme
>no the lactose map is actually inaccurate
>i'm [insert non-white race] and milk is fine for me
>you should be drinking almond milk anyways
>haha this one time i drank milk and freaked out the libs
>wow look at this kike and her atrocious haircut

whole milk only from local/regional dairies. you shouldn't use it as some sort of childish meal replacement but it is nothing bad for you.

there's a reason why only genuine white people are capable of consuming dairy products.

Jews literally invented the anti-milk trope in films, they want to tell you you're weird and obsessed with your mother or some Freudian bullshit just because you are white and enjoy natures water of life without having to shit your guts out due to being an inferior lactoselet

>be 20-something female with self-diagnosed mental issues
>feel the constant need to judge and police other people
Many such cases.

>Is it the level of Western journalism today?
Probably written by a lactose intolerant söyboy

Retaining the gut biome to digest milk without shutting yourself is quintessentially white. All the other races get their assholes blown the fuck out by dairy, but not whites. Seethe more you fucking lactard mutts. I drink a good 2 litres of milk a day, straight from the teat.

I‘m not okay

I fucking love milk.

Attached: Milk Supremacist.jpg (695x616, 112.63K)

Its what they think you do to rebel against norms. They do it to look "androgynous" and to remove the male gaze on them. These people then grow out and angry as shit when nobody gives a shit about anything they say. Had this lesbian in college with a dyke haircut, overalls, and doc martins.....shes single with a black kid now.

Its "Unnatural" to eat alot of things we consider staple in the modern world.
Animal Milk is probably pretty low on the unnatural scale

yup, there still hasn't been a single non gay unpozzed journalist since thomspon's death. no reliable source of news exists in the modern world, and people get paid to watch youtube and eat cheetos and type about their favorite gay ass disney movies on websites or whatever.

Attached: thomp.png (1185x888, 1.07M)

Eh, they're just mad because they have nigger genes somewhere down the line and are lactose intolerant.

They can go drink almond milk made from whatever the fuck chemical they put in it to make it vaguely look like milk.

The fuck is a litre?

>vicetard has moronic opinion that may only exist for hate clicks

who gives a shit

Knew a jew in the 90's, she couldn't drink milk...

Quitting dairy probably saved my life, was sick constantly, anti-biotics every year.
Funny enough is that my allergies started after an adverse vaccine reaction I got from a (((safe))) vaccine when I was 8

Its really just because they hate whiteness
Frail leftoids and niggers can't handle dairy because it "makes their tummys hwurt"

Milk is quality bulking food. There is nothing more antithetical to globohomo than getting swol.

i don’t see the appeal of drinking milk as is
i add it to things i drink, like coffee or tea.
the only instance i can think of drinking milk as is while eating cornflakes

and im on the miniority of jews, im not lactose intolerant.

That was the gay they inject all sweeds with it.

She's made for BBC.

Alex DeLarge is the anti-hero of A Clockwork Orange. It was a commentary on social engineering and misguided public policy. Government hacks like the author were the real villain.

Lol, enjoy your osteoporosis

I'll keep on drinking milk and eating steak until i die, fucking faggots can eat their maggots if they want.

Attached: 1d3.jpg (1080x1062, 92.41K)