Why does this simple image trigger Boomers so hard, Any Forums...

Why does this simple image trigger Boomers so hard, Any Forums? They fly into a rage when people refuse to become VOOOOOTERS.

Attached: Election poster.jpg (460x537, 47.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTEUkn_g6Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Illuminati & USA were both officially founded 1776.
the 1776th prime number is 15,217. Uvalde's population as of the latest 2020 US Census was 15,217, according to census.gov
Uvalde is in the path of the "Great American Total Eclipse!"
Uvalde shooting happened on May 24 (24/5) 245 years after 1776.
The 2017 Total Solar Eclipse across America on August 21 was coincidentally declared the "International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism" by the UN. It happened 3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days before the first person officially got the covid clot shot death jab.

The 2017 TSE and 2024 TSE, both called the "Great American Eclipse," are 6 years, 6 months, 6 weeks, and 6 days apart.

John Adams (president #2) died July 4, 1826 (7/4).
Thomas Jefferson (#3) died on the same day (7/4, 1826).
James Monroe (#5) died exactly 1826 days later on 7/4 in 1831.
2, 3, and 5 are prime and Fibonacci.

Attached: Eclipse6666.jpg (680x980, 381.93K)

You are letting someone else decide the future of your country. You have no grounds to complain if you don’t like the outcome.

>He still thinks that VOOOOTING is real

Lol, that's cute. Now learn about 'elite theory' and how power actually operates. Voting is not an important part of that whole process.

Unless you do something, not voting is the same as voting.

Voting for Trump literally ended abortion

I think they are desespered

You're a complete retard if you think voting does anything.

I'm pro-abortion on eugenics grounds. Why is that a positive from a pro-white perspective? Ed Dutton explained the dysgenic aspect of the whole thing quite succinctly:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTEUkn_g6Zo

Yeah I remember seeing a ton of "lol don't vote" threads before the 2020 election. Since practically no one on this board would actually vote for Biden it became obvious it was just a psyop to stop non-Biden voters from voting.

Kinda obvious that's what's happening now. OP will claim voting is a waste of time and then waste more time trying to convince other people not to vote then they would wasted had they just voted.

Attached: 1624639918962.gif (200x200, 2.52M)

>don’t vote goy!
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?

Attached: B74AD743-804B-4B21-9186-43916F09C139.png (1000x800, 50.82K)

Yeah, remember “Still Voting Trump”? That made the left absolutely shit itself with rage because it proved all their demoralization didn’t do fuckall.
Anyone saying “yes fellow anons let’s not vote, disengage from society and isolate ourselves, trying to take over the system is pointless!” Is a turbo kike.

I will vote for Democrats in a swing state (wisconsin) to ensure that vooters have no choice but to consider violence as the only way out. You cannot defeat me. I am a 35 year old white male in a swing state. My whim determines who gets elected.

Attached: 1653936467254.jpg (640x457, 69.13K)

The GOP is not my cause, kike boy.
My cause is the destruction of America, which is best served by electing democrats.

Abortion has been legal since 72 and America has only gotten browner, gayer and more retarded. The eugenics argument completely falls apart

How so? Shit would be even worse without the backstop of abortion. This is like the people who claim that mass-incarceration 'doesn't work' in terms of reducing crime, ignoring that crime can go A LOT higher without it.

Based. I already unregistered to vote after the 2020 election rigging. Not going to bother wasting time filling out ballots that do jack shit.

Okay, Boomer. Keep VOOOOTING if you wish. No one is telling you otherwise. The question is why you attack people who DON'T vote. The concept of non-voting clearly angers you.

Attached: Graham.jpg (1600x1066, 175.88K)

>voting doesn’t matter
>women ruined everything by voting
Pick one Any Forums

>We can't demoralize them
>We can't obliterate their spirituality
>We can't fool them into nigging out in their own cities about some bullshit happening thousands of miles away by people they hate to people they hate
>But maybe
>Just maybe
>Maybe we can make them not vote so it's easier to cheat without getting caught
Not likely, heeb.

'Voting' as an institution in the modern US is simply not related to the exercise of actual power over the core functions of the nation, such as its economy or its demography. In the think-tank/mega-donor era, policy on those fronts is simply not set by voters, and the system is designed to prevent voters from even accessing those functions, regardless of who they 'elect.'

Giving women the vote was a stupid error because it interlocked with modern marketing and other social shifts which DID affect elite-level policy, though it was a lot more complex of a process than merely women casting votes. It was more like a symptom of a larger trend.

>you are letting someone else decide the future of your country.
Oh you mean like the jews who control both candidates?

Attached: 1653076246859.jpg (640x781, 84.93K)

Why are you assuming that non-voters will non-vote for the Gay Old Pedos exclusively? Non-voting is a general recommendation, not a party-specific thing.