Why are niggers so damn violent?

Niggers attack fast food employees in NYC.
twitter.com/LeftismForU/status/1544714250752606209?t=W1I0VKEy9xaZ_Xu1_3C8LA&s=19

Attached: IMG_20220707_035754.png (720x1068, 72.31K)

you tell us, mosh

monkes gonna monke

They are constantly fighting gay thoughts and it makes them very upset. Most black men want to take dick in the ass and think about it 24/7.

Attached: 1627016170939.jpg (707x693, 66.97K)

WOMP WOMP

that's just how niggers behave. they've always behaved that way. It's not like they getting worse, it's just now everything is recorded so the world can see.
a nigger doesn't get what he or she wants, then throws a violent and destructive tantrum.

why do you think Asian stores servicing the ape sanctuaries have virtually everything including themselves behind a few inches of plexiglass

Niggers gotta' Nig.

Why do monkeys throw shit? It's in their nature and they have always been that way. These are not people making choices, they're animals acting out their instincts.

shouldn’t have said the n-word. black people have every right to protest at a racist business

Why are all non-blacks so meek and feminine?

fucking niggers

Kek. The comments

Attached: MeinSides.jpg (1080x902, 219.37K)

>Charging for extra sauce.
Based niggers strike again.

To be honest charging for extra sauce is kinda shitty

Whites need to start doing this over their tax money.

Kys nigger.

Attached: nigger-head-blown-off.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

>white man response: no thanks I don't want to pay that much for sauce
>nigger response: run chimpout.exe
You're a nigger too by default. I hope they loot and rape you on their ratchet quest for reparations.

>that's just how niggers behave
specially when they know there will be no consequences

White man response is to grumble and moan and then pay up like a passive bitch

>charging $1.75 for extra sauce
They should have torched the place.

>You're a nigger if you attack the people jewing you
Hmm.

Or they just fucking get up and leave since they aren't 55 IQ pakis posting on an anime forum when they aren't busy looking for sheep to rape.

Fine by me. Go chimpout next time a place charges you for sauce. I am sure the judge will understand.

I'm not nigger so I won't do that, but I'm saying we could learn a thing or two from their chimpouts.

Ok so go chimpout at the IRS then. If the system is that fucked, why you worried about some overpriced sauce in a place you will likely never go?

Are you coming?
Where's my Tax Dollars Matter gang?

Different species.

Attached: 1655398436800.jpg (640x723, 96.08K)

why do animals to anything? because they are animals what do you expect? niggers haven't evolved since prehistoric times