Your next target should you choose to accept it

Now that the guide stones are gone. What are some other globohomo affronts that you'd like to see get the 'treatment' they deserve?

Attached: FlippedHERO15384910808_f67873f124_o.jpg (1800x1200, 182.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEhkT0KSXMI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jannies don't seem to like this one...

kek

Movies with normal people being normal

dont fuck around with that one it killed its creator there is something seriously wrong with that place

Explosion of satanic temples

dig up the freemason time capsule under denver airport

its a bunker user

U.N building

>"there is something seriously wrong with that place"
Yea, it's called free masonry

HORSE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Blucifer. Yeah, someone vandalized it 2 years ago. I also love the story of the guy who through some elevator malfunction, ended up in an underground floor and went to the bathroom, only to see gigantic urinals that his dick couldn't reach...so basically giants run the airport underground.

Attached: 8d985876d7a0638bfefcc4bea03a6a67.jpg (332x500, 25.93K)

i did some work for a guy that was a mechanic at that airport, at asked him about the underground tunnels and he said it goes on for miles

I've been there I can confirm.

千年殺し

Attached: attack.png (628x568, 369.54K)

well yeah that too but its extremely satanic
the knife garden the metaphors to native American genocide
The pictures on the wall showing calamitous events
How large the runways are and the direct rail routes right into the lower areas of the building
You would have to be blind to ignore that this is a massive complex built to survive a war

uh oh

I have never heard of the giant urinal. Got a link?

witnessed

you notice how many door ways and observation points are all over that place

Statue of Liberty user but those will go when new York gets nuked anyway.

>only to see gigantic urinals that his dick couldn't reach
if this were true, I would imagine that everything else would be scaled accordingly. the urinal wouldn't be the first red flag. dumb af low effort larp

youtube.com/watch?v=iEhkT0KSXMI

the train that you ride from terminal to terminal if you stay in it for through reset you can see tunnels.

god tried to smite that abolition with lightning upon it's erection, killing one of the workers. It didn't stop them from rebuilding, just slowed it down a little.

yeah that place is probably a shelter for the mid level elites

did you follow the footprints?

So in other words massive demon horses exist and are worshipped? Which pedophilic Satanist cult do I need to join to watch the virgin sacrifices to the massive horse dicks?

Attached: 1637129034465.jpg (543x594, 168.56K)

Satanism is a LARP. Luciferianism is the religion of the people who run the world. High level free masonry, high order jesuits, Jewish kabbala, all high order and elite religion is all Luciferian.

All of Colorado is

the cheyenne mountain complex is in colorado

I would like these monuments to be (legally and ethically) removed by the federal government and nobody else:
Bull statue in front of the stock exchange
Satan statue in New York
Emma Lazarus' poem in the statue of liberty.

I will vote for any candidate who pledges to do so safely and legally.

Shouldn't we just remove the entire statue of liberty? She's the goddess columbia, a masonic creation.

That's not the only one

>globohomo affronts
The presence of living jews

Attached: 697824111372.png (972x1200, 1.31M)

I know I just like sg1

Can you verify this for me? Appears to me to be a non-issue. Is lady Britannia also a problem?