I have thought about this for some time, you might wonder why now. In 1994 during Bill Clinton, a UFO landed in Brazil...

I have thought about this for some time, you might wonder why now. In 1994 during Bill Clinton, a UFO landed in Brazil. A 7-year-old kid had first contact and became the first of many metahumans on earth. It is unknown to me how many there were before this. The president himself was contacted and went to Brazil to meet this kid. We will refer to this kid as the "kid god". The kid god became a very powerful being after contact with this extraterrestrial race. It is unclear how powerful he was but let's just accept he became what we would call a god. His intentions when he met President Bill Clinton were clear, to bring about world peace and send humanity into space to become part of a galactic federation. It seems that this operation would take several years, around 30 years give or take, and the kid would be today 35 years old. The kid god came up with a plan on the spot as Bill Clinton was sitting inside his car talking to him by the window. Many odd things happened, but here is a list of men involved: Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Donald Trump, Barack Obama, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. There are also several Hollywood actors, directors and musicians involved in this. Here are a few of his plans, this will make a lot of sense to you. Somehow the kid god used Kaballah magic to create real-life "golems" these magical golems look like humans, talk like humans and act like humans but they are but "NPCs" as we say. He used this as a ploy in the 9/11 attack, Afghan and Iraq wars and more. 9/11 was 100% faked with help of these so-called golems. He also planned Covid-19. Apparently, Covid-19 is exactly what we have been saying from the start a simple cold with weird side effects. The reason for the kid god to do all this was to bring about a specific mindset in humankind. Covid was supposed to stop the world for a while, this kid god was slowly making every single one of the Bible predictions become true by his own hands.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 03.00.51.png (930x1074, 1.04M)

The current war although in Russia x Ukraine is a real war. This war is as we know the war to end all wars. If the world lets this war continues it will spread into 3rd war if the world tries to stop it, it will also become ww3. For this purpose, the Kid God choose now to come back in to scene. Many things he did is bringing us to this grand finale. The global economic collapse. Wild spread believes in mythic and sci-fi. The big uprising in youth that practice magick. Even TikTok is on his hands. In fact, this kid has actually created several of the things you call "cancer" and "globohomo" and many of the things you attribute to the Jew were created by this individual to bring about the perfect stage in which he would be recognized as a god in the earth. The Kid god has decided to take the place of the Antichrist. Accordingly to what we know, he understood that he was in fact the Anti-Christ and acted as such by being blasphemous and acting actively to destroy all Christian values in the world. He has had contact with almost every single person you would consider cancer to humanity, from Hollywood actors/actresses to promoting black music such as trap, and involvement in making people such as Drake and Future the top artists in the world. He was also involved in making several movies that take forward his message. Honestly speaking everything you attribute to the Jew was done by this single person with help of anyone he'd choose. Needless to say, his net worth is on the trillion dollars and he has people like Warren Buffet working for him. He will come into play and show himself this year. He will literally walk into Ukraine and stop the war by himself as a god using his powers. It will look like a movie but it will be 100% real, this is how he decided to show himself to the world, both with goodwill by stopping the war and a show of force at the same time. When this kid god (currently over 35 yo) shows himself know that you, yes you have won.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 03.27.52.png (264x250, 104.56K)

uhhhhhhhh,,, first?

The kid god has declared himself a racist and will destroy the blacks and Arabics completely, as he has been doing for decades. If you think the terrible state that we see in Africa right now is a coincidence you are mistaken, but has promised to kill every single person in the world that has a "soul of a black man" and will bring these people to justice. He is avid and has declared himself a nazi, he has a love for white people and white women, and he understands completely the value of white culture and how black culture has destroyed people. In the end when this god comes, know that he is the god that you have been waiting for, the god that will subjugate the jew and destroy the blacks forever.

Yo this is fuckin badass. I love schizophrenia so much. You are such a gift friend.

Cool, but didn’t read, cause you’re a geoflaggot.

Attached: A7334163-053A-4FF7-9D60-30C487962FAF.png (298x398, 157.86K)

So that’s the new attempt to obfuscate the freemasonry going nuts?

what happened to the freemason?

They are acting retarded as usual during transitory periods of their mafia.

you forgot the pic

Attached: macaay.jpg (500x500, 235.69K)

the freemason have lost their magical powers some time ago, although they still have basic occult skill much of the real power is lost in time and they became tame and weak

Why do you pretend to know these things?

fucking childish fanfic

not sure what you want me to tell you

>Kid-god intentions were clear, to bring about world peace and send humanity into space to become part of a galactic federation. It will be accomplished by starting a world war, plague and famine.

Well, why wasnt he/she upfront about this? Why not make some miracle, show the huge Ayyy star fleet, offer any human who volunteer chance to enlist in great intergalactic adventure? Why must gods always resort to jewish tricks and genocide? Because they arent real or arent benevolent? Also, whats your purpose to make yet another skitzo Antichrist thread without any proofs or verifiable details? What other thread are you trying to slide&hide? Why do you want to poison the well?

women ovulate when you beat them

makes you think

Attached: FPbBUYTXoAU6SwH.jpg (1152x2048, 298.22K)

I love Any Forums for giving me endless material for my novels. Just today I got the draft for a novel based on a character called The Witch or Serpent Lady, a satanic glownigga who sold drugs to teens and made them suicide during the 80's in North Shore.

as far as we know he was a kid and clearly not benevolent. If u look at his actions, he was trying to find a way to show himself to the world.

Seems like he couldn't ever be satisfied and rushed in the end with the Ukraine war thing.

Only making this post so you know this was posted when it happens, also bored.

this is what happens when schizos fill their brain with marvel movies

cool story bro. how did you found out this information

I was one of the people he contacted for some of his plans.

the antichrist is not a political figure nor does he care for politics , you would know this if you ever read the bible.
it´s just jews trying to force gods hand as usual.