Australia under siege from multiple viruses. Expert says lockdowns have demolished our immunity

>Australia under siege from multiple viruses. Expert says lockdowns have demolished our immunity

msn.com/en-au/news/australia/australia-under-siege-from-multiple-viruses-expert-says-lockdowns-have-demolished-our-immunity/ar-AAZieHD?cvid=dec203566a1b4378b2aebbac69718f67

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 1.16.09 AM.png (2454x1624, 841.96K)

>Expert says lockdowns have demolished our immunity
I am extremely surprised they are admitting that

The vax cattle are a bunch of plague rats, spreading disease and filth. They need to be put into camps for the safety of purebloods.

I dont know man, I think its the actual vaccines that did it.

Im 35, shut-in NEET other than going to the gym, and I had maybe 4 or so cold viruses in the last 10 years. But since I got vaccinated (November 2021) in the last 6 months Ive had a cold virus once every 3 weeks or so. Literally had more colds in the last 6 months (post vaccination) than Ive had in the last 10 years prior.

During 2020/2021 I didnt get a single cold virus, it wasn't until I got vaccinated in November 2021 that I started getting constant cold viruses.

This makes me think its the vaccines thats fucked up immunities, not the fucking lockdown. Ive already been on lockdown my entire life as a shut-in NEET (other than going to the gym) and I never had colds with such consistency before.

>Australia under siege from multiple viruses
Yeah there are a whole lot of chinks there

Attached: 77FF3934-1582-4B06-8F1E-605C959D0948.jpg (250x328, 20.35K)

Why would you take the vax as a neet?

They're blaming everything but the clot-shot.

If this is true than Melbourne would have a statistically higher number of sick days taken than Perth.

14 days to slow the spread should be enough.

Lol lockdowns destroyed the immune system huh not the vaccines right

I wanna fuck those eggs

Going to take revenge? You cant undo the injections.

They blame the lockdowns because lockdowns can be blamed on anti-jab, anti-mask people, and disposable politicians.

Yeah they know that it's bullshit but people still think in terms of
"Oh, silly duffas, they've made a mistake and blamed the wrong thing. So bloody cooked they are, bloody liberal SJW's. Kooky buggers."

Like 90% of Australia will react this way when the people doing it full well know what bullshit they're peddling.

I’ll never trust government again, any government, after their behaviour of the last few years. Every state and territory restricted at least some of the activities that define us as human.
Singing, dancing, burying our dead-even the restrictions on movement between states and territories was a slap in the face to the federation, and that’s ignoring other rubbish such as melbournes ‘ring of steel’ (which was bollocks, I went down the surf coast camping with a bag of coke and a few beers because we can’t restrict the real estate market now can we.)
That’s also ignoring curfews and 5km limits. Amd now numbers are steady at what 8 thousand a day? Fuck those Jews.

admitting what retard. it's the vaccines, not the fucking lockdowns.

Glad I'm not the only person that noticed that

Saw a Jap/Korean walking in a dress today while I was driving home from work. The urge to breed a hapa is rising boys, I'm trying to stay pure but my dick craves one of those flat face fishheads.

didn't the hard lockdowns ended over a year ago?

If you’re on Any Forums why the fuck would you get vaccinated?

Attached: EhwP8UbVgAEw_Ql.jpg (1080x1080, 106.35K)

You and I both brother. I’m bricked up for the entire day I’m at university, all those qt azns

No mask, no vaxx chads are actually going to inherit the earth lol.

Attached: 1612226459622.jpg (680x529, 59.67K)

Same in NZ, our entire system is collapsing from a combo of sickness and inflation. Post/courier is delayed from 3-4 days to multiple weeks, flights on trunk routes are being cancelled because of sick staff, most schools are teaching from home half the week on rotation because so many staff are ill, hospitals are so understaffed it's normal for your appendix to burst before you're seen, the grid operator has to shed load multiple times per week because they can hardly keep the lights on, and inflation on consumer goods/food is over 10%

Ausbros, get ready to be flooded with kiwis kek, half the country will be over there by this time next year the way things are going

Calm down you spic faggot