What do you guys think about this chart

What do you guys think about this chart

Attached: TWOKTXUZ3BFCZFYIBANWY33CWU.png (1024x1820, 732.48K)

most of the top ones are true except qanon

Flat earth? Hollow earth? Nazis on the moon? Reptilian overlords? Adrenochrome? Pizzagate?

Like the ones that I just named seem crazy, even for nazis

deep state is just a synonym for the continued unelected federal agencies that influence politics. There is no conspiracy there

Argument by contagion, made by a faggot with limited ability at graphic design. I think that you should share it with as many people as possible.

Attached: conspiracy virgin chad.png (2715x1079, 397.51K)

I can get with that, some people do have an actual deep state conspiracy though similar to like the illuminati or the freemasons

No maybe no yes yes

Attached: 6680C96D-92F8-49FB-A14C-9FB28094C217.png (809x608, 355.64K)

I never understood this chart, flat earth is detached from reality sure but how is it anti-semetic? or promotes violence towards marginalized groups? I agree with like 65% of the top items btw

>Flat earth? Hollow earth?
For me it's the Great Ice Ball theory.

Attached: great ice ball.jpg (1523x1028, 223.72K)

Boring, call me when "they" start making charts about Vedic Nuclear Weapons.

They mixed the batshit insane conspiracy theories with the truths, so that every truths can be bury in the pit of lies.

Most of these are retarded conspiracy theories made to discredit the true ones. Saged.

i think its made to provoke by putting ones that should be at the tip of the inverse pyramid, at the base.
in other words, shit shill b8.

Upload the real one dumbass

Attached: chart.png (1080x1920, 3.42M)

Right? I'm a leftists and not antisemitic by any means, but I never understood how like half of those could be considered antisemetic

are they saying jfk wasn't assassinated?

>George Soros

This ranking alone completely kills any credibility your dumb chart has.

It's a proven fact that he funds woke globohomo bullshit. It's not even a conspiracy theory. The person who made this chart is either a retarded leftoid in denial of the fact that he gobbles up globalist propaganda by the gallons, or it's an intentional troll.

>I’m not antisemitic
Of course not, why would a Jew be antisemitic?
And before you ask, yes, meme flags ARE Jewish unless proven otherwise.

Attached: 10A0B0F3-936D-4B06-BB75-E572BDBB2144.jpg (750x732, 70.71K)

I think it more so has to do with whether the government had any involvement

Bro I'm 6% Jewish

>believing onions boys exist is denying reality
mega kek

Attached: file.png (960x540, 792.95K)

This is a very normie friendly roadmap

Fug forgot about filter

Attached: file.png (683x500, 191.05K)

My list of groovy conspiracies
- Franklin scandal
- Dutroux child trafficking
- Epstein/ Lex Wexner Mossad blackmail ring
- PROMIS software murder of Danny Casolaro
- Crypto AG

All verifiable/non schizo and proof of how the elite operate, control narratives and leave the scene without any repercussions.

Attached: 2610D4DA-EB7C-49AD-8E9E-A440278FA6E4.png (953x939, 310.67K)

HELLO COUSIN

See? Hence the assumption.

Attached: AFBCE84B-7521-42B5-A7B7-CC6913ABE68A.png (295x451, 191.72K)

All the top ones are true

>Franklin scandal
What's the name of that youth camp in the midwest were they fucked and kidnapped kids in the 70s-80s? Or was it a school?

So like if I'm mostly German, British, and Italian, but I'm also 6% Jewish, where do yall draw the line on that

kek
>anons face

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 282.28K)

BoysTown

WHATS UP BROTHER

Q user is a modified limited hangout, George Floyd was autospied by the same (((person))) who "autopsied" Epstein, Flat Earth is idiotic, Protocols of the Elders of Zion is actually a reprint of the Protocols of the Council of 300 -- Allen Dulles was a part of, Illuminati is real, Reptillian Overlords is stupid, Holocaust Denial...is interesting -- it happened, but in the psychosis lies were made -- Great replacement is statistically accurate and represented across graphs, Secret Satanic Rituals are well known and widely reported between thelemic societies, Soros literally explicitly states his agenda and then the media calls it a conspiracy, Sandy Hook was possibly real...possibly not...very suspicious, Adrenochrome and blood transfusions from young to old are real and documented, Hollow Earth...dunno, trans agenda...Is weird because yes they are shoving gender identity shit into kids faces, Cultural Marxism is absolutely real, Rothschilds objectively own part ownership of a centralized bank in all but 3 countries, Bill Gates openly wants to depopulate the earth...???, Nazis on the Moon is stupid, Pizza Gate was never debunked, Jewish space lasers are stupid, Hollywood is just molesting kids, I don't know what Nesara is

I don't know what tartaria is, Antifa didn't do Jan 6th, Bra device????, Vaccines dont have microchips, Pandemic was planned, Wayfair trafficking was extremely suspicious but can't be proven, Essential oils are nice therapries but don't cure anything, 9/11 could have been an inside job based on internal documents, Election was suspcious -- even democrats must admit the DNC was rigged, Global warming is not a hoax but it has been exaggerated since Club of Rome was started, Ivermectin actually mitigates COVID symptomes, At most, only the first moon landing was fake (evidenced by the flag being burned and interviews with astronauts, light on photographs) as a ploy to beat the Chinese, Ancient...forests...phantom...?

Boys Town. I recommend the documentary “Conspiracy of Silence” as well as the book about it, assuming you can find them.

Attached: 64681F64-C49C-4076-B568-86991F609CDC.png (203x212, 2.8K)

You're a classic mutt. Are you open towards dying for Israel?