Girl walked out in the middle of a date because she found out i was unvaccinated

>girl walked out in the middle of a date because she found out i was unvaccinated
>another wanted me to take test before the date and wear a mask during

I can't find a single woman who isn't a retard who took the coof seriously. I want to get married and have kids so she can't be vaccinated.

Attached: 1656296569331.jpg (1007x1200, 156.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcAD6Rbn6e4&t=4stwa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you WILL wear the mask if you want to reproduce, bigot.

Straight men are so pathetic lmao

Attached: 1646284010460.jpg (640x800, 140.91K)

Women are a work of art. They are beautiful to look at it. This is disgusting and it really shows how faggotry is a mental illness.

>Women are a work of art. They are beautiful to look at it.
T-Thanks...

Attached: pep.jpg (2480x3508, 2.66M)

Real women FYI

Of course

Every girl i know is unvaxxed
Every guy too

The ones who have to travel abroad just paid for fake passes.

Why do Americans just do whatever the TV says?

Those two dudes are honestly Greek mythological hero statue level. No homo.

im in california of all places and know plenty. they're out there. quiet but out there.

Vaxxies can’t reproduce

If you can't outsmart a woman and figure out her political beliefs almost immediately so that if you are on opposite ends of the spectrum you can at least lie about your own beliefs just so you can fuck her, then you don't deserve any pussy and you don't deserve a wife.

move to a different part of the country if it matters that much to you

>polcel
>thinks he will get married and have kids
>anti-vaxxer retard who probably fell for the "unvaxxed sperm is the new BTC meme"

lol...

lmao even

>betraying your own identity for roastie puss
pathetic

>walked out because you didn’t get the clot shot
At that point I wouldn’t even be upset because she’s clearly too stupid and mentally unhinged to ever want to have children with

Get outtakes here stimpee lol

>Women are a work of art. They are beautiful to look at it.

No. They aren't.
You're just a pathetic tranny that hates men and worships women. You will never be a woman and you will never be with one either. Seethe.

Attached: 1646285019414.jpg (1440x1799, 172.17K)

Just lie. Make-up is a lie so it's justified.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck"

no one cares- on either side- click bait- you fell for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcAD6Rbn6e4&t=4stwa

Attached: 267858_806443937972_137387_n.jpg (453x604, 58.83K)

Sperm carries DNA or RNA that fertilizes the egg. Viruses attached to RNA and DNA type shit, like found in the sperm. So when you raw dog a bitch, shes gonna get whatever you have.

Broads dont think like that. But thats where "is the virus sexist?" meme comes from

>Newspapers?

Imagine thinking that you're gaining anything by being honest with some roastie libtard. If I'm putting in the effort to get dressed and leave my house to take a girl on a date I'm at least getting puss out of it, fuck that.