Fuck white women

After dating a white women and now a ethnic Japanese woman, holy fuck. White women are disgusting pigs in comparison.

Japanese woman is thin, beautiful, modest and loyal.

White woman: fat disgusting pig, complete leftist fucking nutjob and totally miserable.

Honestly, you couldn't pay me enough to pick the white woman. Hapa is unironically the future.

Attached: 8-3.jpg (640x460, 48.77K)

I'm glad you went back to your own kind.

Just hit your women. Jesus Christ. Chinamen hit their women all the time and they are skinny manlets. You have to grow up and hit these stupid bitches.

I honestly couldn't agree more.
Japanese women are either apolitical or really really really REALLY far right and non-nonsense. They're still "women".
While, in America, you have men chopping their dicks off masquerading as women and women chopping their tits off trying to masquerade as men.

I laugh at trannies together with my Japanese wife all the time on here, you should give it a try too.

Ethnic Japanese? That could be a White woman who grew up in Japan. Why are so many of you confusing ethnic vs race and sex vs gender?

Lmao all fields

Ethnic is a subcategory of race, shalom

kys kike

you are sick in the head. Asian women are none of those things. You delusional fucking cuck.

That's because you're probably a low value male and can't get white women above 3-4/10

>I laugh at trannies together with my Japanese wife all the time on here, you should give it a try too.

how rancid can you get goy

Laughing at other peoples' misfortune is fun. Stay mad and dilate or move up society, faggot.

White women are like that regardless of how they look like.

ye i made similar observation after i dated the first american girl in my life... jesus motherfucking christ... they tell u straight to your face how they used to make out and fuck guys in a tent her father has built for them when they were kids for halloween... like its the coolest thing on the planet...

Let me know how it goes when she drops the mask in a couple years

i had an american white women (catholic) tell me how she likes to take it up the ass, how she licked chads asshole and been in a threesome. she was half slav, half white mutt so what did i expect from a subhuman. her best friend is african (female) so i assume she loved the BBC.

This.

Asian women: Better in every way except for the smell.

Inb4 avatarfagging gypsy who spams his hideous dyke and should kill himself

What’s the best way to find some American slut girl that will fuck a married guy and not get me in trouble?

Because they don’t have odor? Some of the best pussy I’ve smelled was Asian

If she tells you that, she's got no respect for you

>Setting yourself up for the American court system to railroad you and take away your guns forever.

Not even once. The bitch is either properly submissive or you don't bother. It's essentially illegal to put a uppity bitch in line yourself as a man.

Based fellow Japanese wife user.