/GGG/ - Georgia Guidestones General 3: Biblical Edition

Previous Thread:
Wish you guys would bake these. Guys from last thread, I did respond to your Demiurge queries.

Continue on, gents.

Attached: 1657164868167.gif (1120x659, 386.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58jc6OZE6Ik
timeanddate.com/weather/@z-us-30635/historic
news.yahoo.com/las-vegas-considering-curfew-those-221019669.html
msn.com/en-us/news/crime/what-we-know-about-the-suspect-in-july-4-parade-mass-shooting/ar-AAZgcR1
foxnews.com/world/denmark-mall-shooting-several-dead-terrorism
cbsnews.com/news/oslo-shooting-norway-multiple-killed-several-hurt/
foxnews.com/us/buffalo-mass-shooting-timeline-attack-police-say-racially-motivated
cnn.com/2022/05/25/us/uvalde-texas-elementary-school-shooting-what-we-know/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've got an HD video.

Attached: 1657163638645-1.webm (854x480, 763.68K)

Do forgive some comments I made, too, particularly around the explosives. Very tired and quick to pass judgement.

Attached: d23fdd0ee35b58832236cbd532da462a.jpg (500x717, 68.31K)

You fuckers are quick! Kek

Why is over half the catalog about the Georgia Guidestones and ZERO threads about the July 4th shooter? Really makes you wonder, you know?

lightning did it youtube.com/watch?v=58jc6OZE6Ik

>This dude wanted to make it permanent, so he blew it up.
Doubtful knowing is an UShole masonic monument we are talking about here. One thing is vandalizing it, and other is trying to destroy their ritual. No "normie" would be able to shit in their face and go unscattered. But they aren't chimping about it. Again, pretty strange if you ask me.

Attached: guidestone1.jpg (750x593, 206.84K)

Because, on July 4th, there were threads. Dozens. We live in the fast lane, bro.

Based desu

Because tranny faggot going on a spree is sad and we’ve already exhausted that fag is antifa mkultra’ed... My dad and our church were talking about the Georgia guidestones when I was a kid in the 80’s and they finally got destroyed

The weather was clear at 4AM there.
timeanddate.com/weather/@z-us-30635/historic

Attached: Past_Weather_in_Elberton,_USA_—_Yesterday_or_Furth_2022-07-07_07-57-34.png (235x520, 20.41K)

>and ZERO threads about the July 4th shooter?
What remains to tell about that?

He's likely related to this.
Also I really got sick of seeing his face posted over and over again.

Every time there is a shooting the whole board gets taken over by it. One thread is enough fuck that faggot.

This was a bullshit controlled opposition, they want you talking about this. As much as it would be nice if this was one of us going and doing this, it simply is not. It was a ritual and they want you to know about it, why is the question.

Attached: 5DA3BB69-14DE-4215-BDD1-99A7338187C6.gif (1000x589, 18.87K)

Can someone explain the significance of this to a brainlet? To me it just looks like some weird tourist trap with bizarre statements got vandalized.

You can tell it's a dumb nigger just from the voice

Do we know what side of the stones were destroyed?
I'd like to know if it happened to be the one about population. Given that we have reached the 8 million mark.

It means that you better be ready to play Minecraft on hard-core mode.

Attached: 01-37-40-1612485267257.png (444x438, 406.9K)

Honestly just think it was a lightning bolt champ... Btw I'm stealing ur gif

The entire thing is demolished now, the damage compromised the integrity of the entire thing so they brought in a backhoe to finish it off

Astrologically, numerological, and geometrically precise monument commissioned by an unknown benefactor, going by the name of RC Christian. RC is believed to stand for Rose Cross, or Rosicrucian. So running vibe is a Rosicrucian monument got boom-boomed.

Nah it had just been there so long they got complacent and figured “you won’t do shit”.... That thing has been a big fuck you monument to all the Christians in the south who have been watching for the one world government NWO and antichrist showing up on the scene since they put it there

Every stone mentioned population, as they were just translations. I believe the Sanskrit one got hit, though.

Is this the peasant uprising or the NWO playing games again?

I thought i read it happened at 3.33am

>As much as it would be nice if this was one of us going and doing this, it simply is not.
Ofc. We have somewhat reached such conclusion last thread. But there are still actors with enough messages who can send this sort of "messaging". As much as blackpilled some of us are, we can't discard these that easy.

But WHY though? It’s just a meme rock most people didn’t even know what there till today since it’s in the news.

The way I see it, this is a distraction to push something else out of the news cycle. You know, like a troon going on a shooting spree

Have they opened the time capsule yet?

you know that spamming with thread will result ban for 3 days

Yeah I tried talking to normies about it in my Red town and most had no idea what it was, they'll look it up now.

It’s not lightning. Lightning detectors saw no relevant strikes close to 3:33am or 7:33UTC in that vicinity.

Attached: DCC36008-ED15-44A6-90B6-DD5B303C25D6.jpg (2446x890, 438.79K)

So, did Stonehenge originally have writing on them?

>You know, like a troon going on a shooting spree
This has been discussed enough days user. Unless you spread the fact out here, and create awareness on the normies and drones about it, dozens of threads here about it will not do a shit.

Dey was blowed up by (picrel)

Attached: doh.png (873x497, 489.66K)

>ZERO threads about the July 4th shooter?
Well the GG, the shootings, eclipses and CERN could all be connected.
Think FMA:Brotherhood
list of shootings
Uvalde May 25th
Buffalo May 14th
Chicago July 4th
Philly July 4th
Denmark Copehangen mall July 3rd
Las Vegas July 4th
Norway Oslo June 25th
Colorado May 30th for one... (Colorado gets constant mass shootings) (noted they reacted to the recent shootings in July.)
New Zealand March 15th mosque shooting (gun ban in 2022 after Uvalde shooting)
Washington/Sandyhook December 14th

All connected and mirrored makes a pentagram at the center
Which the center of the pentagram matches the eclipse paths.
The center located somewhere in the New Madrid fault

Las Vegas
news.yahoo.com/las-vegas-considering-curfew-those-221019669.html

Chicago
msn.com/en-us/news/crime/what-we-know-about-the-suspect-in-july-4-parade-mass-shooting/ar-AAZgcR1

Denmark
foxnews.com/world/denmark-mall-shooting-several-dead-terrorism

Norway Oslo
cbsnews.com/news/oslo-shooting-norway-multiple-killed-several-hurt/

NY Buffalo
foxnews.com/us/buffalo-mass-shooting-timeline-attack-police-say-racially-motivated

Uvalde Texas
cnn.com/2022/05/25/us/uvalde-texas-elementary-school-shooting-what-we-know/index.html

Attached: eclipse and shootings infograph scaled updated 5.png (1582x2007, 2.38M)

They did not bombed it.
It's just stone.
Stone have been keeping this scriptures FAR TOO LONG and could not stand it anymore.

So someone with fat wads of cash planned out an elaborate prank in the 80s. And now a distraction is needed so it suddenly blew up.

The more I hear the more I believe this was a type of “emergency” item set up in the event the news cycle needs a FAST shift

it happened at 4:03am