It's racemix bad?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P9zWFJuRvq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Those two are scammers who are about to go broke

It really depends.
Mullato is a no go 0% success rate
Castizo is like a 33% success rate
Hapa(Me) is 50/50% success rate
All of us have identity problems that keep us up at night sometimes. It hurts.

Proof?

>dress like still in high school

sad

ooh is this more eceleb garbage? there isnt enough here

Cobra Taint is so fucking funny, the only half nigger I respect.
He didn’t even go to his nigger father funeral because his father would’ve been angry at him if he stopped working to go back to America and endanger the family’s economical stability.
He is very respelled about women and I think he knows about Any Forums tier stuff
He has said that joining the army in the west is absolutely worthless because meanwhile you are having a shout-out with a towel head terrorist, the government is letting all his towelhead family come to your country as refugees

Well... He is pretty based

Attached: ANDREW-TATE-548046.jpg (620x200, 20.56K)

youtu.be/P9zWFJuRvq8

You should. You got no people, yet. You could have a people in the future though. So many possibilities extinguished by the foolishness of the jews.

I'm in San Diego. I know 3 Quadpas (1/4 Asian) people at work. Just one of them, I can barely tell is Asian, the rest look really White. Very weird.

It's going to be far too late then.

I want three wives.
Blonde, hazel/green eyes
Red head,
Asian, doctor lady.

Bringing mixed kids into this world should be a crime. They are never fully accepted by either of their parents' cultures and it only creates problems. At the very least, only mixed girls should be produced because they tend to be pretty hot.

I've lost all will to keep going.

As a suicidal hapa mutt, yes.

I think you and I need to talk.

About what

About the will to live. I also don't have one. I guess we can be friends, because our problems are the same

Maybe

this nigga is everywhere