If we just appreciate the symbolism behind the Georgia Guidestones getting blown the fuck up...

If we just appreciate the symbolism behind the Georgia Guidestones getting blown the fuck up, I think it's safe to say that (((they))) took a big hit today.

Attached: hat-308778_1280.png (1280x874, 92.96K)

It will be telling to see who tries to repair them... kek.

Attached: luca-nemolato-gingerbrad-man-v1.jpg (1041x1367, 279.62K)

Inb4 shills start crying in this thread again

>Noooooooooooo you cannot say that population needs to be controlled we need more africans, indians and chinese people around
You retards are beyond stupidity

>what is the deagel prediction

Fuck off.

Attached: 1641099765811.png (155x192, 27.46K)

I think the attack achived quite the oposite.
Now the stones are trendy and people are going to duplicate the message.

>scroll through Twitter Georgia Guidestones tag
>not a single kike kvetching
>just a bunch of spergs crediting CERN and desperately cope posting about how broken rock is a win for the right

I mean, it’s whatever. Was probably commissioned by some rich boomers larping as rosicrucians

Their tears fuel me user.

Bro I don’t know if you’ve noticed but the depop plan involves only leaving a double digit IQ beige consoomer mutt slave class, not 500M of the brightest European stock.

This.
You are the carbon they want to reduce

idk. i just dont know

That’s opposite of what the Georgia Guidestones describe.
“Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.”
Fitness and diversity. Diversity. This isn’t coded language. Beige isn’t diversity.
You embarrassing fucktards.

They demolished them fully..

Attached: Allsmiles.jpg (564x752, 43.76K)

It's a moment in history at the very least.
You can decide how you feel about it tomorrow.
Me personally, I'm through the roof, best fucking day ever.
Seeing globalists lose one of their faggot "monuments" is great.

they genetically modified mutts. Thats going to be their foundational myth. the jew and philosemites uplifting niggers.

Its just endless zog shit retard.

Have you noticed how “diversity” is used and has always been used in any real life context?
Retard.

Kill yourself faggot.

Diversity is actually a descriptive set word. "There is Diversity in your wardrobe" its not fully woke speak. It's not even like they can fully agree with their meanings anyways. Plus this is back in the 80s, before language hijacking.

Why can’t you understand the meaning beyond your present-day buzzwords?
Fucktard.
If it’s beige then, by that definition, it’s not diversity. If it’s a little beige but mostly distinct cultures interacting peacefully and working together, that’s diversity.
More importantly is diversity of the individual and diversity of genetics, regardless of the apparent phenotypes. I’d rather have competent humans of all styles than incompetent Hitler Youth looking the part.
But the contradictory worries of “they will not replace us” and “stop the undesirable groups from seeking abortions” will soon no longer be of much concern: Genetic engineering will render all of that worry inconsequential.
Why is this so hard to understand. Other than the knee-jerk dumbass reaction to the mere suggestion that we not flood the Earth with useless eaters, what is your problem with the other tenets of the Georgia Guidestones?

Thank you, finally someone with a brain.
You first, dumbass. Consider testing before reproducing.

but how do u know it belongs to the globalists? why fool urself in the chance its a false sense of victory? personally im glad its gone just cos i dont approve of preachy political monuments on public grounds

What makes you think that act of violence by a couple of immature assholes is going to resemble a hit against anything resembling reason?
They were to guide us after the fall because they thought we were all going to die.