If you are crazy, start squinting

Wide eyes allow too much light in so your inhibitions lower. Japanese people are smarter than whites because they focus with natural squints. Try it. Squinting is good for you!

Attached: Screenshot_20220706-204914.png (531x533, 212.09K)

Try squinting and you will develop hooded deep set eyes.

Attached: Dolph Lundgren.jpg (717x900, 105.48K)

Oooooo man I'm getting some lsd tomorrow and my eyes are gonna be even bigger than his. You guys should see how genuine my smile is when I'm tripping, it's so wonderful.

Exactly. This is not a test!!!

Exactly my point.

Fuck off Christkiller. You will never be a man.

Attached: 1617917284740.png (552x467, 317.63K)

Can't catch meeeeeee!

Attached: luca-nemolato-gingerbrad-man-v1.jpg (1041x1367, 279.62K)

You don't know anything schizo boy. Try reading The Rose of Paracelsus by William Leonard Pickard if you want to know what acid really is and you're not up for trying it yourself.

As the Emperor of new France you shall now speak French and I shall outlaw anime content + English and you shall work the fields
Angl* btfo

alright then

Attached: le_happy_sling_blade.jpg (960x624, 41.52K)

hard kek

Come dont be a cocktease and tell me what acid is really about.

The latest glownigger tactic to shutting down shit is to just babble random insane shit, the glowniggers should start smearing themselves in shit to own the radicalized nazis.
Bye

You can't just "develop" hunter eyes. You need the genetics.

meth posting is worse than booze posting

>He doesn't want to lower his inhibitions

Trump had a mad squint yo

This is the glowiest of all bs

>hunter eyes
Hahaha you are so deep in the closet man

I have a picture I took of myself while rolling my fucking face off a few years back that looked like that basically. Funny as fuck to look at the day after.

Attached: 1762249147-T-T-15788-Gingerbread-Man-Quote-Speech-Bubble.jpg (630x315, 40.95K)

I have eyes like pic related, i'm pretty stupid desu

Attached: 0953a56d21bde61043ab.jpg (2340x1315, 180.13K)

This is probably not true and frankly, it sounds retarded, but I'm near sighted and stopped wearing my glasses a year ago.

The Bible says two men ought not lay together

That is literally my eye phenotype; tiny, hooded, deep-set eyes. No wonder I am 150+ IQ.