Black nationalism

>Our genes are so dominant
>Our traits are so strong
>Your nation will be replaced by our natio- GRANDSON NO!

Attached: BLEACHED.jpg (500x500, 55.23K)

Attached: mutt T.jpg (662x441, 98.46K)

That's what I've been saying!

Blacks are a literal minority in this country, why should we be whining about every single ugly coalburner on the internet. We have to take the fight to them. Blacks are already mixed, they have 30% blood, so if white men start having children with black girls, we'll be rid of the problem in no time. I want some of that chocolate myself.

checked also as if they knew what genes were without whites discovering it... liebenfels was right technology should be kept for aryan overlords exclusively... nigger would be running around with stone tip spears

Attached: 1631848573300.png (800x800, 245.72K)

nigger lover

I don't care if they pass as white. I wouldn't want my child marrying them. Why breed with an off white mongrel when you can have pure white children instead?

He was already half-Jewish and the Jewess cheated on him with a German guy

It would take 20 generations of bleaching to produce an anatomically modern human from a Sub-Saharan African.

The Lion of Judah

can u take them out of the hood though? i had this argument with an american gf ones that some ghettobird would probably happily take her place and live in my big ass house... still curious... do ghetto bitches want to be rescued from their shitholes?

wait... drakes parents are a nigger and a kike... imagin my shock...

This is now a goblin thread

Attached: 081c.jpg (314x314, 35.06K)

>pure
Inbred?

Better start soon cause they have the highest birthrates and the most youth

AHAHAHAHA, can you imagine her on the playground
>yeah teach
>they beat you with sticks until you join a monastery and get diddled by a priest
>kids on the 'ground calling it fiddle sticks.

Attached: 1656759849604.jpg (640x641, 77.83K)

Cope nigger. The only reason you people are replacing whites is because you are poor and don't know how to use condoms. White people are entirely necessary for black people to leech off of. You are mixing with us. You will never mix with us. You mix with women of suspect European heritage that have daddy issues and mental illness and then spics molest your shitskin abominations. You will never win. You will always be the lapdog of the white man. Know your place.

Attached: ASNS.gif (350x466, 1.55M)

Should probably factor in global population because immigration exists

Aren't*

You idiots are worried about blacks having kids and at the same time cheer the ban of abortion

Attached: 2021.jpg (640x1136, 101K)

We are a glorious delicious melting pot and you jelly

Kek

Them black genes so weak fr fr no cap wtf drake