Lightning may have hit the guidestones

youtube.com/watch?v=wXzKPst743c

Notice how the floodlight dramatically increases in intensity as the stones explode? This indicates a massive electrostatic discharge. Also there's a blueish light indicating it could have been a lightning strike. Furthermore, they just show a random car driving by, but no one actually placing any bombs, why?

Attached: Georgia-Guidestones-destroyed-in-early-morning-bombing-882010381.jpg (1024x682, 104.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/40701-lightning-strikes-erode-mountains.html
t.me/plaguerats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

REMOVE ALL THE IDOLS!

If God did this: AMEN!

1 KINGS 15
11 And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the Lord, as did David his father.

12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.

13 And also Maachah his mother, even her he removed from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove; and Asa destroyed her idol, and burnt it by the brook Kidron.

LEVITICUS 26:1
Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.

LEVITICUS 26
27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;

28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

31 And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.

32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.

33 And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

2 CORINTHIANS 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

God did it.

Kek imagine being afraid of some stone slabs in the middle of nowhere.

They're just getting rid of the evidence spamtard.

Attached: georgia_guidestones_blood_1.jpg (435x473, 18.49K)

Why is there a car speeding away then?

Three branches will become one

An island will drift away.

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Idols will speak and move about.

The black flag will fly above the dome.

The belly of the dragon will drip water.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear

A rock will stand on seven hills.

The ravens will starve.

The bear will leave its cave forever.

A senile pedophile will accidentally irradiate Big Benistan.

The rod and the ring will strike.

ya you can see the lightening flee in car in the video it's clearly him

livescience.com/40701-lightning-strikes-erode-mountains.html

Cause lightning blowing shit up is scary

how do you know it's speeding?

>gets blown up with explosives
Someone driving away in a hurry
Clearly not lightning user, who gives a fuck if they did

you know what else gives electrostatic discharge that powerful enough? A PARTICLE BEAM FAGG0T

The evidence is commemorated by this event

>hypersonic missiles
Russia showing off their guns.

No way. Look at that. Clearly the bomb was on one side which was completely pulverized and the other side mostly blew up into bigger chunks. You can see the physics of it in the dirt all around even, all those vectors pointing out from the spot where it blew on the side it was planted.

I guess the FBI thinks no one else would be around there ever, but my first thought was that the fleeing vehicle could be some rando that just saw a bomb go off.

They're not saying what was actually done. What happened. They cleaned it up so fast too. Something fishy about this one, as much as I'd like to just be happy about it.

Looks like a shitload of tannerite look at all that yellow smoke after it exploded

Ok, but why was it even there in the middle of the night at the exact point the monument was destroyed?
Seems a little odd.

Looks like it in the frames.
Pretty fast movement.

t.me/plaguerats

Attached: C9819805-813F-4BC4-AEE2-E7844AD6546A.jpg (1109x2048, 299.73K)