AMERICAN FARM EQUIPMENT COMPANY DEALS DEATH BLOW TO PEDO CABAL

Attached: hzK7K8EoINTJ.jpg (864x648, 75.18K)

More like deals a major blow to the tiny city located next to it who no one will stop at now

What type of person visits this?

this is the georgia guidestones. I thought they were located on private property.

morelike rightoids can be pushed to do whatever people want, all you have to do is make up some loon conspiracy and they will literally go commit terror attacks. The government really needs to crack down on their rights.

Absolutely. Ignore the chimps and commie Jews burning our cities though.

Yeah this they covering something up. Burning the receipts.

Regardless of the guidestones' purpose it'd still be something interesting to witness. It's a landmark of sorts

well im a right wing guy. I dont see anything controversial written on these stones. in fact most of it seems fairly common sense. what is so controversial about these stupid stones? and even if you thought they were controversial, its just someones speech ... they are real and serious assholes running around actually hurting people and humanity. If you must attack something, when not attack them.

American anti-globalists tear down an American globalist agenda.

You guys ok down there? Want me to call someone or something?

Attached: 55990E40-D937-4CC2-A0DA-E5C25F25E7AD.jpg (1024x768, 103.06K)

If that was built by your home town would you like it?

why would I care? who in fuck feels "threatened" by some rocks in a field with some autists idea written on them. like wtf.

stop letting the police abuse people and that wont happen moron.

>The country that allowed it to exist was forced to topple a statue they wanted up with it's own equipment

HURR DURR AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL HURR DURR

Attached: 1518841402156.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

What's in the time capsule?

can’t spell apathetic without pathetic. go back to your bag milked, leaf.

Attached: 1629215820857.jpg (811x787, 45.98K)

Meanwhile, your targeting bullshit wasn't turned off, your cousins are still printing money, looting and gambling everything, you still masturbate any criminal and harass normal people...

>well im a right wing guy

I don't believe you.

Attached: 1656535364298.jpg (1024x898, 78.58K)

It's a fucking globalist wishlist, no one was stopping for it.
The United States is filled with natural beauty, landmarks, and wilderness. Go visit those.

Checked & rekt. Why are there suddenly a fuckton of "not the heckin guidestonerinos" shills on 4ch all of a sudden. Its beyond shilling actually, its gotta be bots or some weird meta-contrarian phenomenon. Like all of a sudden Any Forums is the microcosm for the world you're rebelling against and that's where you take battle for whatever reason.... Well you explain it then.

people scoping it to blow it up.

No because schizos would inevitably come to my town to REEEEEEEE at it

alex jones