Reclaim Homes

Is it possible to "homestead" in the ghetto?
>Buy a bando
>get good private security
>???
profit?

Attached: shelter.jpg (2559x1439, 1.12M)

Niggers will break until your car and home and steal everything off value.

No. I distinctly remember a story on a watch dealer in the hood that made four different niggers do backflips over the years via his under the counter hand cannon, and still they keep trying to rob him.

I have the distinct impression that Americans are pussies, but they do this in South America and it works. You could apply this same principle and scale it up, no? I'm not talking about this specific implementation, assuming it's illegal in the US.

Attached: glass fence.jpg (800x532, 100.46K)

Depends on how many people you homestead with and how well armed they are. Alone, you're dead. But in theory, with enough men and guns you could create a tiny Rhodesia.

I would pay a premium not to live anywhere near niggers.

Never buy a mansion in the hood, they tell you location for a reason.

Buy up a city block and wall it in. Then slowly start buying out surrounding blocks until whites own the whole town.
When its considered a nice area sell it to jews for a premium and move on to do it again

Yeah, plus there's open source automated home defense software on github. I really don't see why we couldn't just get a couple of anons together and start our own neighborhood, keeping it safe and clean. Surely the residents would appreciate such a venture, too.

I want to do this. Tell me more.

>Buy niggers out of there property
>They go invade another nice community
Assuming people would be willing to sell, if one person says no your plan is ruined. And if you have this much fake internet money you're not putting any effort in living in the ghetto.

>if one person says no your plan is ruined
Buying them out isn't the only solution, see

That’s what “Gentrification” is. They call it Gentrification when it happens to a black or Mexican neighborhood, but call it “Diversification” when it happens to a white one.

You could probably get sued for that here.

I'm speaking in principle, obviously you could implement barbed wire, dogs, actual armed guards, other measures

Im just spit balling
You would need a group of whites with big balls and enough money to spend years renovating and fighting off zombie hordes

Let's workshop this concept. How much money would it really require? I can pour concrete well enough and homes in the ghetto around here are 1/10th the cost of homes in nicer areas. Most of them will need major renovations, but they're nearly free.

You could probably find areas with unoccupied homes you could buy up easily.
Plus blacks will sell, they aren't going to turn down sneaker money

>How much money would it really require?
Not sure, but it would be nice to level a block wall it in and turn it into a mini homestead
Turn the whole town into a white homesteading community in the inner city
That would fuck with jewish real good

The hardest part, I think, would be transportation to and from the location. Denizens would practically need run-flats to truly be secure.

If the jews running the city council even let it happen at all in the first place

>If the jews running the city council even let it happen at all in the first place
In what ways is that a realistic concern?