Why is there still such a labor shortage...

Why is there still such a labor shortage? It was understandable when unemployment was increased and the stimulus checks were being passed out. But why isn't anyone willing to work?

Attached: 1655337462678.jpg (1024x1024, 120.87K)

Work is gay.

the labor shortage is a myth

If you work and pay taxes, you support welfare for spics and niggers. Work is slavery.

Fr fr no cap

Honestly my experience as an essential worker in corporate America during the covid bullshit left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm going to mail my old manager a bag of shit.

This. They just want an excuse to import more immigrants.

no one wants to get the killer shot for 7.25 an hour 12 hours a day 6 days a week

>apply to job
>get interview
>"We actually want you for a higher position"
>"We just had 14 people quit"
>"Your application is the best I've seen in months"
>"This is a small town and the choices are very limited"
>say I'll take position but want more money
>"No, everyone gets paid the same there is no flexibility in this"
>walk away
Maybe if you paid more, 14 people wouldn't quit over wanting a long weekend.

My local newspaper said there is a shortage in hospitality, landscaping, and a couple other wage jobs.
They explain it as teens simply looking for more sector-specific jobs, and if that fails, making their own.
The only losers here are boomers who need to close their Tim Horton's earlier in the day because no one wants to work minimum wage in a dead-end job.

I work full time and make 17 dollars an hour and pay 300 dollars in taxes from my income each pay and only take home ~2200 a month. Rent for a one bedroom apartment is 1200 a month here and unless you bought a house two years ago go fuck yourself.

There is no labour shortage there is only greed.

>Why is there still such a labor shortage
dead dont work
sick dont work either, but they still consume

Attached: VaxMemeEffectTimeline.jpg (600x880, 195.59K)

There is no labor shortage. That's propaganda bullshit to cover up for Biden's shit economy and try and convince boomers to support immigration

This. The taxes are unbearable. You work for $19 an hour and half of that goes to taxes and insurance, the rest goes to bills, gas, food, and you have nothing left over.

Millions of normies who just do what everyone else does. Learned how to not work.

Means more money for those who do work. I'm making 25 a hr at a job were I used to make 13 a hr. That's also why the fed is rasing inflation so high is to give business more to work with.

The essential want to print so much money that my 25 a hour become worth as much as my 13 a hr two years ago.

So now is a great time to start a business btw. Wages are never going to be this high and in 5 to 3 years the currency will be inflated to the point that your post covid salary will be as shit as your pre covid one.

Attached: 1657128162764.png (1371x783, 205.15K)

because you are serving traitor sellout scum

Cost of living went up while wages stayed the same. Being homeless is preferable to wagecucking paycheck to paycheck for apparently a large percentage of people. Most of them probably have safety nets neeting it up at their parents home so not actually homeless.

Twitter says it's COVID, you fags say it's the vax, but still there are 1 million people dead, who mostly worked in the service industry and in factory jobs

And all these high school kids who watched employers let these people die for profit are saying "fuck you, I'm not making that mistake"

There isn't one. Companies are under hiring on purpose to make more money.
T. Worked at BK

Attached: 3dgifmaker28248.gif (194x194, 283.64K)

It's all cope for failing businesses.
We're in a recession, but the boomers can't accept that until they see it as a leading news headline.
Until then, they'll blame their kids' generation.

4/10 Boomers didn't save for retirement and are getting fucked.
Justice

Because I would literally rather live in my truck off of unemployment than participate in this broken-ass society. We literally have all the means to create a post-scarcity society, but we don't because the Left care too much about nonwhites and women, and the Right care too much about bootstraps. It's fucking stupid and I'm tired of pretending it's not. Go ahead, keep the wheel turning in your nonsensical debt-based infinite-growth ponzi scheme. Nothing bad has happened or is happening because of it. Nothing at all.

Attached: IMG_20220706_175610363.jpg (4160x3120, 2.5M)

>Boomers buy Panera franchise near big skyscraper
>Money train always comes in, duh
>Lockdowns
>Suppresses rage with bailouts
>Directs rage at kids
>Closes shop b/c everyone WFH and they're bankrupt
>Boomer still thinks they're a genius but their kids screwed them over

>why don't people want to work minimum wage jobs with no benefits or upward mobility, alongside illegal immigrants who barely speak English, while being forced to wear a cuck muzzle for 8 hours a day and get monthly clot shots, in a society on the verge of collapse, while your tax dollars are being squandered for a country halfway around the world?
it's a mystery

Revenge!

>the backbone of the economy was 82 year obese diabetics

Where can I buy this silver round?

I no longer want a job. I simply lust for revenge as a full time existence!

HR
The jobs are shit, they could be ok but HR always make them shit.
They would rather have positions empty for months and months than deal with the reality that people don't want to have to grind themselves into the dirt for a living