Argentina banned latinx

it is over for trannies

Attached: latinx.png (925x805, 707.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6AbzMSKnZCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then why does every women in brazil have a curved cock?

>trannies trying to ban gendered language
>gendered communication older than language itself

Attached: 1656602656958.jpg (3666x3760, 984.87K)

the store clerks are changing tags every single hour because prices are that unstable but yeah, better ban this and call it a win right

I guess they are white after all...

Good news. I hope this will be replicated in other places.

All gendered languages are naturally resistant to the neutral gender shit because it simply breaks the language

Yes.

Neutral pronouns here were retarded, students were using non gendered bullshit as excuse to not learn standard grammar. And we already have a lot of trouble making teenagers understand anything at all in high school

good. i hope the rest of latin america follows. fuck this latinx shit. most offensive shit i've ever come across. i rather be called a wetback spic than latinx.

at least being racist against someone acknowledges the different culture and society. while the whole whole "latinx" is nothing more than a shallow colonization of an already rich culture. it destroys that which it doesn't understand and replaces it with a hollow façade under a pathetic attempt of "inclusion".

it's more than just grammar and language. it's akin to spitting in the face of your culture, people and nation. attempting to turn one language into another. and even worse, bringing the worst qualities of a nation and adopting it into yours.

america is great even after all the bullshit, but god damn it can't contain it's poisonous people from attempting to subvert everyone and everything around them.

i feel very strongly abount latinx and those who use that language

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say ban xem all!

Because it fucks up the entire language.

cool story beaner

>Neutral pronouns here were retarded
They are retarded everywhere, that's the entire point. Do you really think this is being pushed to help people?

I have a friend from la plata and the guy was pretty intelligent, athletic, pretty chad really but he used gender neutral language like todes, it was really unexpected.

youtu.be/6AbzMSKnZCc

Good

I've literally never heard of latinx in real life or in the national media, only on social media used by burgers talking about burger shit, literally nobody cares about that here

argentinians are woke retards in general, completely brainwashed, they still believe themselves to be white but their country is a shithole

It's not latinx (that only exists in zogmerica) but using an "e" instead of an "o" or an "a" in words like juntes instead of junto(a)s or chices instead of chico(a)s

"why there's other problems therefore why solve this problem"
...you sure you're not a gringo on vacation shitposting?

Attached: latinx in a nutshell.jpg (720x613, 139.85K)

Si

Attached: 1656694310874.png (500x792, 606.6K)

The word latinx has probably done more to push latino to the right than anything the right could actually have done.

Yeah they're all a bunch of retards commies, the only redeeming quality they have is they are in on the JQ

Attached: OIP (7).jpg (474x439, 30.29K)

yes you fucking maricón.

quatro ojos puto