CERN LHC reactivates --> Sky turns green

> Nothing to see here, goyim! Let our totally objective and truthful jewish scientists explain how the sky turning neon green is TOTALLY normal!

Attached: FW8EowUXEAI1DdR.jpg (531x797, 23.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnLp9Ed7oL0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here come the flood of shills acting like a green sky is regular stuff

I made the sky green

Attached: giga-chad-french.gif (498x498, 3.29M)

> Its just a lightrefraction because Dr. Shekelsberg says somethignsomething too much water in air somethingsomething massive hailstorm. Now go back to sleep, goyim!

Attached: 1653527843594.png (1075x885, 576.71K)

It actually is, I have a scientific approved source saying so. I've also been in 15 different green sky events, each retracting more light than the last. Of course there were tornados too

Attached: 666.jpg (320x473, 33.66K)

It's happens occasionally in the midwest during spring/summer right before a big storm. I just assumed it happened everywhere and never really thought about it.

Night of CERN
Sky phenomena

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-010621_Gallery.jpg (1920x1080, 975.48K)

KEK
BE
PRAISED

AND THAT'S
A
GOOD THING OP

Attached: 1449849903811.jpg (577x559, 107.81K)

Some of the groceries I got on Monday are also gone, checked my receipt and they weren't there either. I literally opened one of the bag of chips the other day and now it's gone!

Attached: 1656353098871.png (768x719, 1.58M)

Correlation does not equal causation

The sky has always been green. Go outside, touch grass.

Attached: 1655151549905.jpg (600x600, 38.37K)

Literally saw this in my hometown like 10 years ago, you faggot kraut. This is normal before severe thunderstorms in tornado alley.

The fuck are you guys talking about? The sky has always been green. What other color would it be?

Attached: field.jpg (474x355, 14.34K)

Stupid happooners are all city boys who have never seen severe weather kek

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2022.07.06-18_12_31.png (1192x1254, 1.46M)

Because reasons.

The sky has always been green wtf you talking about?

Chuds seeing the sky for the first time is the funniest shit

youtube.com/watch?v=GnLp9Ed7oL0
derecho is a fucking made up word/event just like winter vagina, sads, etc. otherwise they wouldnt need to explain it to the audience. the jews have literally made all media unwatchable at this point

Looks nothing like this, you retarded fucking kikerate.

Attached: FW8brDqXkAA31tp.jpg (1170x1009, 86.79K)

because it is
you see, a storm is an updraft
sucks warm moist energy up
the warm moist gets cooled as it rises
condensates, turns into rain
in the plains, a strong storm can suck dust into it
so the bluish hue of the hail/rain/downdraft turns more green, even greenish yellow if it's strong enough
and that is how you get a creepy green sky

Have you never seen this before? Are you like 8 years old?

Green sky at morning
Neighbour take warning
Green sky at night
Neighbour take flight

Say what you want but the sky was never blue. As the saying go, why is the water wet and the sky fluorescent green?

It's pretty common in the Midwest leaf

>the sky is not green
Is this the next flat earth fad now? Fucking qtards, it's always been green.

Shut th efuck up you retarded kikerat.
Look at the fuckign footage. It snot a slight green hue by some fucking clous. The entire fucking sky is neongreen. That is not normal and no fucking kike "scientist" will ever convince me otherwise.

You are an embarrassment

Just admit you know nothing about weather. Did you enjoy your first tornado in your whole life a couple months ago?

Attached: soysun.jpg (595x467, 79.04K)

Green sky is indicative of hailstones refracting the light.

i mean there was a big storm in that area yesterday with tornadoes and hail. i'm unironically schizotypal with a deep interest in CERN and weather warfare HAARP phenomena, and i think the storm yesterday definitely could have been an attempted weather warfare attack with another derecho, but also sometimes this type of weather makes the sky look weird. usually happens right before tornadoes and/or hail

still spooky though

See how the kikeshills run amok in this thread? Its so blatant and obvious I can literally see their big ugly noses breathing heavily.

Probably a lack of vitamin p. Easily remedied by eating a few ripe purples.

Praise KEK

Attached: unnamed.gif (590x633, 1.86M)

hail

Normal in the midwest,

Means a tornado is near

>See how the kikeshills run amok in this thread?
BUT WHY? What the FUCK HAVE THEY DONE NOW!?

i don't expect someone in germany to understand the turbulence of the northern plains after June

Attached: :0.jpg (2316x3088, 618.49K)

Shifting timelines but I think they failed or something did not go as expected

the sky was always green.
remember that famous song about green skies?
yes, and that movie.
i mean it happens all the time, in fact if you squint a bit the sky appears a light shade of green.
it's really a totally normal thing.

Seen the sky turn many colors before extreme weather.
Never green like in pic.
Also it's only before massive storms and you aren't going to get that type of weather there. Cloudless photo.

:o

Why did they do it to Ed McMahon

checked

Attached: 1555731055389.jpg (778x675, 66.32K)

When asked for proof of your claims you have provided no evidence. There is no known correlation or causation that can be proven with scients and evidents. More research is needed.

Did you know that under the right conditions a sand storm will make everything look just like that but red instead of green?

Also NOCTILUCENT CLOUDS the rarest type of cloud in earth are at their strongest in 15 years

>photo taken from outside storm
>photo taken from inside storm
>whoa they look different!
Go back to Turkey you dumb cockroach

In Europe it means a multi armed demon is spinning around in a tunnel.

digits for one in a thousand years tornado

Attached: :o.jpg (956x1228, 54.71K)

Dark forces at work...

Attached: 1652885061741.png (500x764, 493.93K)

This. How do you know that the color you see when you see green looks the same as the way I see it? What if the same color that we both agree is green actually looks to me how the color blue looks to you? Checkmate science deniers!

Witnessed.

"Pay for Rosemary's Baby"

>noctilucent

lol@ the retarded cloud names
"oh look at these night glow clouds" lololol

They name them these dumb clouds as things that purposefully don't explain their genesis, only a vague latinized description of their morphology or associated events (like nocturnal).
Wanna know why? Because they're all man-made and artifacts of weather manipulation. They wouldn't DARE entertain the notion of naming them after their mode of genesis.

>its the jews

Fake and gay

green sky in perfectly normal, it just shows it's safe and effective.

LAST TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z

Brits always have the best humor. Thank you lad.