SALS Afflicting The Unvaccinated

SALS bros, I don't feel so bad.

Attached: SALS Mysterious Phenomena.jpg (2083x1919, 322.15K)

kek

Actually it's SAVS, Still Adult Virgin Syndrome. Unvaxxed continue to shiver scared in their mom's basement without ever having kissed a girl.

hehe no refunds get boosted.

Kissless virgin antivaxxer seething. Vaxxed chads have lived normally for over a year while you have been seething and shivering in fear in your mom's basement. And you still are. So, well, your quote is technically true, you are living your life as normal - as a scared kissless virgin NEET in the basement.

tfldr

how are you today Carl

Jokes on you I own the house so technically it’s my basement. Still never getting Jew jab. Go get that heart checked out it might not last much longer

LMAO

www.pfeizer.com/refunds
You will need this

>get bants
>"reeeee wordswordswordswordswords!"
Maybe take the dilator out if it's going to make you so testy kek

You guys enjoying your SALS?

Attached: 4C179413-A671-4281-8AE6-3D7B92908A80.jpg (1089x1458, 783.45K)

Bros I think I got SALS what do I do?

Lmao

you are baiting too hard bro, need to be a bit more subtle. 1.3/10

CARLOS SANTANA MAX VAX NIGGER COLLAPSE ON STAGE TAKEN AWAY ON STRECTHED

You've never kissed a girl either, because you kiss cocks instead.

At least when you die give all your stuff to the unvaxxed that are actually neets. Or will you give it to globohomo? This is your last chance at getting some redemption.

> some boomer is going to post this on Facebook then die

Keep suddenly living, user. That's all you can do.

Having some medical background, I remember how I weened off from the satanic religion a year ago. I remember how nervous I was attending a huge bootleg party (LOL) like some NPC idiot. I remember screaming at an old lady for coughing (my biggest sin of this scam, I feel so bad for this), I still have a three layer ritual mask for oxygen deprivation. Like a scared idiot, I got the swab, but still keep a regular NAC/DE/Zeolite+Bentonite detox schedule.
God wins.

I'm also never, ever injecting myself with genemod substances, under pain of death, with God as my witness.