ITS OVER

Attached: 42D3CEE8-E28D-4484-946A-586C50D7B07E.jpg (602x460, 43.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ATqLHUme23k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great Britain

kek

They have Noone else
Thatswhy he came up in the first place

Not-So-Great Britain

Sub-par Britain

the mad lad actually did it

He was actually very likeable,which goes a long way with the electorate.
He won the London Mayoral election when Tories were in opposition against a traditionally Labour city.

However the ease in which he lies upon existing lies has finally caught up with him.

FREN STREAM!!!!

>youtu.be/ATqLHUme23k

Now you can finally elect a muslim man to run the kingdom as is only right.

I don't get it. All of this is relatively tame by American standards and Brits are running around with their hair on fire like this is some kind of once in a century scandal meanwhile our "leader" and his administration have done far worse and no one here has the balls to say that he and Harris and Pelosi all need to resign?

If you elect an Indian or Paki nigger. Then I will give up on the Western World. Winston Churchill would be crying to see this position disgraced.

This is all the aftermath of Brexit and the sore arsed Remainers who still aren't over it.
They've been waiting for him to fuck up so they could all dog pile him.
During Covid they couldn't be seen to be against the PM who had nearly died from Covid.
But they've been waiting

That's the point, retard: the scandal isn't that the government fucked up, but because heads started to roll.
In USA they are shitting into your throat but nobody even gives a hint that something is wrong - that means there's a strong consensus in the elites and the system is stable, while in the UK it started to break down if the let it from under the rag.

Kikeston Churchill sold his country to the satanic kikes and was a midget why u say it like its a name to look up to lmao

We don't elect a PM.
So in a way its out of our hands at the moment.
I suspect it will still be a white guy but I guess we'll see.

Did he cross the Rubix cube?

Makes sense. Whatever the left wants they manage to get, because no one has the balls to say no or go on offense, until the rest of the spectrum decides they've had enough.

Sargon bros, now is our time.

Attached: proxy-image.png (1290x1080, 1.07M)

what did this cuck do that is so horrifying everyone is resigning? Isn't he just a globohomo stooge like OP and all the rest of them?

No, the point is that people here don't have the balls to say that Biden needs to go, if the voices get loud enough the elites will have no choice but to fracture and stab him in the back in order to keep some of their faction around.

Can someone explain wtf is going on in bongland?

Looks like a pretty big domino is about to fall

I hope we can reclaim our nations one day Anglo bro..

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B.jpg (1766x1400, 1.02M)

> when Tories were in opposition against a traditionally Labour city

What the fuck are you even saying?

Don't forget the United Kingdom, where 2/3 of the kingdom wants to be separated.

Yes you do . Tories elect a leader

If the U.S. had a mechanism for a party to replace its own president, we'd be even worse. The democrats are openly talking about running someone else instead of Biden because they know he'll lose, but it's stupid to attack him now because it makes a likely loss a certain loss. In the U.K. they can sack their leader and find someone else to blow all their credibility in

What is going on with this dude?

Finally, the UK can be known as what it truly is: reddit island

boris endorsed some fag even though he knew the fag raped some dudes

True, but what we really need to do is to force their hand to remove him, by dangling the carrot of "if you get on board and remove this illegitimate government you'll be able to keep 50% of your seats instead of 10%" in front of their faces.

>one of the images of the "friends" is both of them nodding in agreement whilst knee deep in war
The anglo knows only blood and death. If both countries weren't collapsing I'd say I hope your wish never comes to fruition, but it would be wasted breath because it never will.

>I hope we can reclaim our nations one day Anglo bro..

It's very unlikely, sadly.

They speak English pretty good for foreigners.

>All of this is relatively tame by American standards and Brits are running around with their hair on fire like this is some kind of once in a century scandal
As much as we talk shit about ourselves and wallow in self-deprecation, the American political system is so much more fucked up on an institutional level than Britain it's unreal. We may have a lot of cuck shit going on, but the wheels generally turn, the parliamentary machine rumbles on and things continue much as they always have. It's what leads to a country being relatively stable and free of civil wars for 400 years. I bitch about our political stagnation but it's in some ways much better than the sheer quagmire and stasis that has destroyed American politics in the past thirty years. Your shitty system can't even pass legislation and you all rely on your judiciary to do anything.

Attached: Are_you_not_entertained.png (685x643, 499.92K)

Attached: 1656685803878.png (721x720, 50.63K)

Labour control roughly 70% of London boroughs.
So London is a Labour City.

For a Tory to become The Mayor of London required a huge vote swing,which was accomplished because Boris was seen as the light hearted joker that people liked rather than the grey suited,stone faced misery that most politicians are.

We vote for the party not the person