Tfw my Thai hapa son will be born in two months and not one of you racial purity retards can do a thing about it

>tfw my Thai hapa son will be born in two months and not one of you racial purity retards can do a thing about it

Attached: istockphoto-492072514-170667a.jpg (508x339, 77.97K)

Have you thought about what kind of food you will feed to your little insectoid child?

If you are gonna ricemix with a Asian mix with a pale Japanese or something, not with a junglegook.

No one cares, Linus.

Owned yourself

just remember she fucked damn near every sailor in the seventh fleet

Kek this.

>not one of you racial purity retards can do a thing about it

No one can do any greater harm to that child than you already have simply by creating it.

dude, he'll end up on here an incel

He's going to be a good little girl in 18 years.

Attached: 1650223942457.webm (576x1024, 2.53M)

No one cares but thanks for admitting you're a loser who can't get girls so had to resort to bugs. Not mhch honesty on pol so it's a breath of fresh air

lol dont worry he'll let you know you suck himself in 15-20 years

The fact you didnt mix with chinese or japanese is hilarious to me

It’s the end of the night and feeling buzzed. Would you let it suck your dick?

Your black eyed son will have a micropenis and will either have to be gay or troon out kek

Attached: E8CC0269-4B4F-4969-A666-2BBB31AF50F4.jpg (946x1024, 166.16K)

It'd be gay not to.

Attached: lookmenn.png (640x427, 538.34K)

Only asians give a fuck about pureblood shit. It's funny because they're all racemixed as fuck. They're the original mutts.

Holy moly this board is so full of hate, is having a kid with slightly brown skin really so bad I'd wish them the best

Attached: 1e38beb9607f098979b1f1c134321e9d.jpg (550x550, 29.22K)

I don't hate hapas, I feel bad for them. Especially Thai hapa men. They're doomed from the start to inceldom or tranniesm.

Attached: CetcSYdXEAADrlV.jpg (1200x1200, 253.93K)

i can fuck him when he turns legal and there's not a damned thing you can do about it

Why would we do anything about it? You can't do anything about your son being a mutt.

going to Thailand this August and will be fucking at least one different thai girl every day.
Any tip?

"let it"?, pretty sure you'd have to pay

Your son will be shorter than you and his dick will be smaller than yours. Bringing hapa men into this world is a bad idea.

>I flushed my genes down the toilet and will be having a mutant mutt produced from my bestiality fetish, I bet this makes you seethe!
Okay.

Ugly and they're gonna talk shit about you in Thai all the time and you like that must be a cuckhold for sure

Uhhhhh wrong board nigger that’s my son and I fucked your girl with my mom sleeping in the other room, my baby nigger lover