WARNER BROS CEO SAYS CNN WILL START CATERING TO CONSERVATIVES. WHY ARE THE CONSERVATIVES WINNING THE CULTURE WAR

WARNER BROS CEO SAYS CNN WILL START CATERING TO CONSERVATIVES. WHY ARE THE CONSERVATIVES WINNING THE CULTURE WAR
>nypost.com/2022/07/06/cnn-owners-boss-david-zaslav-wants-network-for-republicans-democrats/

Attached: cnndr.jpg (754x214, 36.16K)

>go woke go broke is't re-ACK

It's going to be the most controlled-opposition cuckservative boomer garbage possible. It's going to put Fox News to shame.

blackrock money unironically running out to lift all these failing woke companies lmao. imagine needing a total echo chamber + billions in funding to keep woke going

Attached: 1656602656958.jpg (3666x3760, 984.87K)

culture swings in 8 to 10 year cycles. look how most tv shows don't go longer than 8 seasons: because the audience changes and views change.
culture is changing and the trannies are the final nail in the coffin for progressivism, the final push before the pendulum changes direction.
it started with obama (and occupy wallstreet) but it has now ran its course and culture will retard to the mean.

too late faggots, CNN is synonymous with 'lies' at this point. You can't recover credibility once it's blown.

Koshervatives didn't win shit.

The biggest mistake these network ever made was getting Trump voted out of office.

At this point I'm beginning to think they need to start up CERN more often

Attached: 1650519732940.jpg (767x991, 294.46K)

Especially since he wants to slap the shit out of them when he comes back. Should have just let the orange man rant for 4 years and get little done.

>The biggest mistake these network ever made was getting Trump voted out of office.
The classic Pump and Dump. Trump 5D chess wins again.

Attached: TheDon.jpg (474x517, 38.53K)

>guidestones BTFO
>half the board is new SADs cases
>slippery slope trannies stopped in their tracks
I think so too user

Attached: 1656682417414.jpg (600x576, 75.31K)

it's not in the media elite subconscious to simply let the two-party system die. there is an ulterior motive here. what kind of "conservative" do you think cnn would promote? exactly

kek imagine a panel about white replacement theory on CNN

HOLY CHECKED

Attached: KeKWillsIt.gif (512x288, 1.26M)

ive been suffering for the last 7 years with sleep problems, family stuff happening, but in the last 5 days, everything is perfect. completely perfect. what the fuck

It's almost like the kikes want to keep a balance between liberals and republicans as they control both.

this

>ZASLAV
Z SLAV
OMG RUSKI BROS ITS A SIGN

>Inb4 this fails

We'll see about that.

he's ukrainian, and im sure just got a massive chunk of that ukraine money
and he suddenly announces this

Shows don’t go more than 8 seasons because you can only beat a horse so much.
Name one show that was still good after the third season?

>ive been suffering for the last 7 years with sleep problems, family stuff happening, but in the last 5 days, everything is perfect. completely perfect. what the fuck
Mine started in 2014. And I too am feeling the change. I'm hoping this lasts as long as the previous timeline.

Attached: TopKekGear.gif (300x168, 2.81M)

This. Straight boomer RINO hours. Mfs that think Senator Girlsname and Darth McConnell are "true conservative leaders".

It'll exist purely to suck the air out of any room that doesn't consist purely of RINOs and establishment faggots.

true, but propping up leftoid ideals and being cash positive without billions of extra funding and mass censoring is near impossible now

Attached: 1656471009145.jpg (683x1024, 237.95K)

>CNN and Faux News merge because they're really not so different after all
Chris Wallace getting his chair back, boys!

Yeah it's always their version of republican like they'll have beamer republicans pretending this is multicultural life now

i just looked it up. LHC was turned on in 2015 for the 2nd time. holy fuck.

I will watch them if they do a special live even where they hang all the current employees.

They aren't going to cater to "conservatives," they're going to cater to neocons and neolibs. The elite want to create a demographic of people who unironically like people like Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney.

conservative boomers are the only people that watch cable tv news anymore, of course it'll pivot towards them to try to keep profits up. won't work though because they're all already hooked on the fox news syrup.

>Republicans
>Conservative

Liberalism isn’t conservative because woke capitalists won’t allow you to conserve anything

Attached: D3ADC2B5-9EDA-4A2D-8095-9CFCF93DF06D.png (1079x1127, 899.18K)

Not like this is going to be anything except pure subversion anyway.

>why
Because people are fucking done. 1 in 5 people (I think it's probably more) are ready to take up arms against the government.

>you see, Neocon Jim, open borders is a good idea
>No no Neolib Chang, we should keep the borders open, but only watch for criminals crossing by working with Mexico

kikes need to draw in the people they want to subvert. their retard little minion childfucker jeff zucker kept trying to overtly manipulate people with obvious partisan shilling and propaganda which basically acts as repellent for people with 100+ IQ. the kikes know they need to lure you in first then drop subtle mind control programming in low doses

Attached: kid rock basado.png (741x499, 211.94K)

Stargate sg1

Imagine if they hired Jared Taylor as a contributor their ratings would skyrocket.

Attached: Taylor explains.jpg (2100x900, 150.89K)

true they'll have mostly RINO's but I think the net of diversity is too passé at this point, the days of letting trannys running the show is over
and maybe since the Overton window has changed so much you might be surprised what they discuss

Attached: 1654288667151.gif (338x610, 2.18M)

trump wasn't voted out. he won. the united states government just decided they don't have to listen to us anymore and installed their own pedophile puppet

no, i'm not canadian, im just here for a few months on business

these faggots could pay me by the hour to have their channel running on my TV and i would refuse to watch it
fuck CNN and every single pozzed shitshow news channel