They really hate us

They really hate us goybros... Dude got a couple Jews to admit "antisemitic" is their Nigger for white people. It's a slur at us that paints them as a victim. That's why they use it obsessively

Attached: Screenshot_20220706-144402-118.png (720x594, 152.66K)

Then call them a filthy kike pig

Why are kikes so fucking retarded? They are safe as long as they hide, don't show their true nature. But they can't help it. When they start feeling safe and comfortable, the chutzpah starts coming through. And then come pogroms, expulsions or worse, genocide. Over and over again.

just call them colonizers.
it paints them as perpetrators, discounts their eternal victim narrative, and lumps them unambiguously in with white people.
they will be foaming at the mouth with hate for you.

it's their infamous self-professed "high intelligence".
once they are in a position of power they abuse it because similar to niggers they can't anticipate consequences in the near future. they live in the moment.
jews are essentially nerdy niggers.

Looked through his account and he deleted it. He does post around fifty times a day about how gentiles are cattle and whites are scum and Jesus is in hell, so an unusually open Jew

Attached: 1657025999504.jpg (1022x1023, 249.28K)

I almost appreciate the openness

Is this really a legit jew?

>jews are essentially nerdy niggers.
this.
that's why they love them so much and turned them into personal slaves

Alright if they'll never stop using it I'll never stop calling them kikes.

Seems to be

but are they considered antisemetic for hating arabs?

OP once again failing to take his anal remedy medication. How is your butt feeling today, OP?

Attached: Butt aid.jpg (400x300, 111.97K)

This seems like an effective plan. Maybe even call them settlers also.

It's like they know they can say anything and talk tough shit and nothing will happen or they'll cry victim and antisemitism. Literally just like niggers

this has to be a bot thread, I'm not convinced r/pol is actually this stupid

Colonizer detected

This. They need to be lumped in with the bad things they accuse us of.

plus they have things like the adl to defend any jewish perversion.
i mean the whole reason the adl was created was to defend jews from their crimes
>see leo frank

Yeah jews are so fucking cocky it's retarded it only exposes their plans even more, acting like a victim is the only thing that saves them. This selfie was from a fucking kike on this board.

Attached: 5jew.jpg (2048x1536, 747.08K)