First Mandela effect from CERN yesterday is out…

It was always Cheez-Itz to me…Also, what the fuck are the 6 letters for captcha about. Is AI too good?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 2.28.20 PM.png (510x586, 445.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mandela-effect.fandom.com/wiki/CHEEZ-ITZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep they’re fucking with us

Always been cheezit

lol so i guess you remember

... Holy fuck I never believed Mandela Effect but this does it for me. Literally everyone calls it Cheez Itz. "Cheez It" doesn't even make sense.

god dammit

It has always been Cheez-It, but retarded faggots have always called them "Cheese It's" instead, which is the source of the confusion.

Defiantly Cheez-Itz, this is shit is fucking bonkers at this point.

We need to start killing and targeting family members of CERN workers at this point.

>first mandela effect
>this is documente by faggots as early as 2020
Ok schizo.
mandela-effect.fandom.com/wiki/CHEEZ-ITZ

doubles would kill you
for realzies

Is this some sort of Chinese knock off?
We can still buy Cheez-Itz can't we?
WTF

Has it always been cheez-itz or is that just what we say in conversation because calling them cheez-it is retarded?

Get out you’re not from our timeline. Shoo

>cheez-itz
that looks weird anyway. OP is right about the captcha though, 7/4

No, it's "Cheezit" because I say "cheese it, it's the cops!" quite often and I always end up thinking about the crackers when I should be watching the road.

I von't eat de Cheez It

No one has one cheez-it.

Idk. Maybe retarded company.

Cheez-It became synonymous with "cracker". You don't say: "I want cracker" you say: "I want crackers". It's just pluralized.

Always been Cheez-it
Youve always been saying “cheez its” because youre speaking about them in plural.
>he guys want some cheez-its with your nuggies?

Cheez'its are great

Yes it is new and it happens sometimes, but it is not something which happened as of July 5th on. The awareness of them is just rising, because the majority of them still seem to be 5.
Personally I like 6 over the sliding bar bullshit. It's probably just gookmoot trying to get niggers to buy the fagpass.

Any Forums is just full of retarded cracker eating faggots

Attached: 765865687905678.jpg (3600x1400, 293.05K)

One cheez it is a cheez it. You would say "give me a cheez it". A handful of cheez its is cheez its.

Are we really calling plural nouns Mandela effects now?

So Cheerios should just be called Cheerio? Oreos called Oreo? Stop gaslighting me.

Who in America has one of somthing? Especially small crackers? Average consumption is probably 50-75 for any American.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 8.56.34 PM 2.png (750x1098, 699.51K)

I was getting pretty tired of the 7 letter captcha, so I'm glad it's only 6 now.

It's Cheez-itz! Wtf, I looked it up because I didn't believe it and thought it was just a new box or you fucking with me. No, it has always been "Cheez-it" in the images. wtf. That is impossible, I love Cheez-itz, I have eaten them most of my life and just not the past few years. This isn't funny anymore, those mother fuckers just fucked with my cheez itz. My fucking childhood.

How the fuck did Any Forums turn into a more retarded version of /x/? There's literally nothing related to politics here anymore. It's just psychotic conspiracy theories, supernatural delusions and literal fucking retards.

the fuck LOL

digits confirm it was cheez-it

yeah this

Because youre having more than one so it's plural

I've heard people say Oreo plenty of times, but never have I heard someone say Cheez-It.

Go Reddit for your make believe.

Attached: IMG_0171.jpg (482x374, 102.68K)

I would occasionally get 4. That's why I thought 6 was a new rarity at first. 5 is as rare as 4 was now though. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_20220706_114608.jpg (1080x725, 136.52K)

Get your own crackers, jack.

Attached: cracker-jack.png (342x699, 513.27K)

You’re retarded. No one calls it crackers Jack.

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: bears.jpg (960x1440, 200.95K)

If you want one oreo you say give me an oreo. If you want the container of oreos you say pass the oreos. Oreo just says Oreo on the package btw, not oreos.