De Geimar Republic shalt fall

De Geimar Republic shalt fall

Attached: Screenshot_20220706-225211_Chrome.jpg (719x1212, 377.36K)

Nothing will happen faggot sand nigger.

EU will burn in hell, where it deserves to. It has been long overdue for being a golem serfs for a such a long time.

Just fucking collapse already.

They are already shutting down hot water in some regions and telling people to shower cold. I also heard of plans of turning off street and traffic lights at night. And things are going to get much worse soon.
And the whole shit happening only is because our government refuses to by buy dirt cheap gas and oil from Russia and bends down to globohomo.

Attached: kaltduschen.jpg (851x1279, 155.48K)

Sucks to suck.

Good thing we built all those wind turbines! That green energy's gonna take us home, right guys? Surely a powerful, modern first-world nation and the self-appointed leader of the EU won't have to turn off its hot water because it's made itself fully dependent on a volatile nation for its most basic needs, right?

What a fucking joke.

>In some regions
Literally one building in the middle of nowhere in the shittiest state of Germany.

This is literally the biggest nothingburger there is

WTF guys? Are you rich or smth? I mean you can afford to use electronic devices at these rates. Wowie!

Good I want Germany to die I want the EU to burn I want Schwab to fell his plans burning in front of him as he can't control human anarchy

>I want to turn into a shithole like Russia
Based user, I agree! I totally want the west to fail because muh Jews and based china/Russia!

You'll fail all right, you already did though.

>FDR
>EU
>West

Attached: 05CA6F8E-CF60-4979-B2EC-2F159BF0ABF3.jpg (1024x836, 77.63K)

Literally the case. And you as a northcuck should be aware what's gonna happen with you without EU and western support

Such is the price of German autism.

The supporters of globohomo need to feel real pain for their actions, let see if they are willing to starve and freeze to death in the name of gay rights and feminism.

We are all in the same situation together. There is no country which is unaffected by the globohomo pandemic of faggotniggerkikery. There is zero reason to be attacking each other, we ought to be building each other up instead of tearing each other down.

You're talking too much sense for a burger

Such is the price of leftists pushing garbage energy policies that everyone knew wouldn't be able to sustain our demand. Germany has tried and failed spectacularly to restructure its energy infrastructure over the past two decades, and instead chased popular green trends for clout that aren't worth squat in practice. Merkel was a huge disaster, and it's a travesty that she was reelected for such a long time.

Lol whole country is full of dipshits

I wish my country was collapsing like the EU is. It's way less exciting here.

Give it time. Your collapse is just taking a different shape.

Can't they just buy Russian gas and cite the fact that their economy will collapse without it? Besides, the sanctions have not hurt Russia in any way. I could see an argument if they actually did.

I've attached a gif for you all. It's really big though, so it will cost you €3 in electricity to download it.

Attached: 1624324747346.gif (506x928, 3.74M)

At this rate I'll probably be killed by a nigger or incel before I get to see fun times.

Everyone is in this together user. All of Europe and the old colonies are fucked.
Time to make friends instead of flinging shit and arguing who is the most coveted in said shit.

They just opened up to Gas and Nuclear and are starting to soften rhetoric on Russia. They have no choice but to sucks slav dick for gas. Its the only thing that can help fast.

And all because of one little retarded faggot who has a manlet complex

Attached: a50.png (600x663, 459.38K)