DeSantis 2024

What if Trump doesn’t run… Instead DeSantis runs for president and wins the primaries. Then he picks Trump as Vice President?

Having a Trump/DeSantis ticket would castrate DeSantis and Florida imo. DeSantis as VP would do nothing like Pence. But Trump as VP will be hilarious in Congress as he’s the President of the Senate (even though that role is castrated as well).

Attached: 5DC43E3A-5B37-40EB-A44B-FA03E2F2AB2E.jpg (1440x1800, 289.41K)

Why are Asians so Alpha?

There's not a political solution to what the west has become.

nah..if Trump decides to run, Trump and Desantis will go at eachother like pitbulls... if DeSantis wins the nomination, neither will want anything to do with eachother. In fact, Drumpf will claim there was 'fraud' in the selection of DeSantis

fairly certain both trump and desantis will run and whoever scores higher will be president and the other with be vp

K-pop made white women like them

Based

Pretty sure that Vice President Trump would make for an interesting timeline as we know who’s gonna be pulling the strings behind Ron Desantis……. Sounds based af indeed.

Retard

Attached: received_1187560722030802.jpg (971x1024, 76.02K)

Trump would NEVER be VP. It's considered #2 and as we know the cocksucker Trump never loses or admits it. Trust me.. if gets in the ring and loses the nomination to DeSantis.. he will scream fraud all day long. Trump is a pussy and the day he dies I will dance around all day in joy.

They dont give a fuck

Is she supposed to get her food by pecking her beak down Asian guys gullet?

Trump have ego the size of Mount Everest
He would never accept that he will keep losing

Attached: IMG_20220630_025913_157.jpg (917x1438, 190.27K)

Trump should be Secretary of State, not VP or President. Send him overseas to carry out nationalist foreign policy and to ease tensions with Russa, China, and North Korea.

Trump doesn’t care. He’s rich. He just wants to make america great again. Being rich at that stage in life, he’s more humble then you think.

>He just wants to make america great again
Trump almost destroyed our country and I think he is not done yet. Trump is a disaster and the day he dies should be a national holiday to celebrate.

Eh. It's better him than a coon I guess.

Trump almost destroyed your country..? Are you dumb?

>then
read a fucking book nigger

I love lesbian couples

Do you think she finds him attractive? I can’t imagine having a slant eyed girlfriend and looking into the alien eyes

>He's rich
Bill Gates is also rich.
Why not make him the president?

trump and desantis are both jewish cocksleeves so who gives a shit

Trump as the speaker of the house would be the most hilarious thing on the planet people would tune into c span everyday.

Why didn't white men invent K-pop?

I doubt Trump would accept being VP. It'd have to be a trump/desantis-vp ticket or no team-up, in that regard. Then desantis could run for pres next time.

Florida would turn woke again though if DeSantis is VP. Broward County is compromised

Trump is running. Pence is out in the cold for his betrayal and the fly incident which proved that God wasn't supporting him. DeSantis would be a good vice president pick. I would rather he keep Florida amazing for another four years.

>hey fellow pol posterinos here's a political topic that won't qualify for deletion
>but look an image that's unrelated yet obviously is disgusting!
>epic troll!
>1pbtid

Why do you people always reply to this faggot and the other obvious discord trannies?