Do we need brutal laws to stop people being trash

In Saudi Arabia, you get your finger then hand (if you do it again) cut off if they catch you stealing over a certain amount. This leads to people leaving their laptops out in the open and their doors unlocked

Attached: CDE063D1-2B96-484A-837C-744635275480.jpg (982x1451, 197.29K)

Sucks they literally do professional amputations now instead of lobbing that shit off with a dirty sword.

My gym has no black people in it. I leave my laptop out like this all the time and no one touches it.

The problem is niggers.

>Do we need brutal laws to stop people being trash
It's culturally specific. Japs and Nords for example don't need brutal laws. although I wouldn't want to go to Japanese prison.

And everyone there is still a criminal inbred sandnigger living on gibs.

Only solipsistic negroes think writing laws can change people.

>go to a pool mostly white people there - leave stuff on beach chair untouched

>go to nigger infested city ghetto pool and get stabbed in 5 feet of water

the problem is NIGGERS

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x450, 421.04K)

>wouldn't want to go to Japanese prison.
That's why no one steals including the token niggers numb nut.

The problem is poor people. You just happen to live in an area wealthy enough where nobody needs to take your laptop and sell it for drug money.
t. Lived in a poor area entirely populated by whites.

This. I moved to a rural state from an urban area and guys in the gym just prop their phones up near the mirrors and then walk around the whole gym working out. Fucking insane to me. But then again, there are no niggers at the gym. My shit is in my pocket the whole time and I tie my small gym bag to the equipment I am working on still to this day.

No because our government would selectively enforce them on white people only.

You can always rely on bongs to blame everything on socioeconomic factors.

This but then you need to remember Arabs are mixed with a little nigger, some more than others, and need to cut off fingers to ensure thievery doesn't happen.

That's because we have a direct example of socioeconomic factors in the shape of poor, forgotten depressed northern towns entirely populated by white people.
We didn't import an underclass like the US did.
Also see Russian Gopniks

in america its illegal to shoot thieves. if i am president my second executive order will be to make theft a non judicial crime. my first executive order will be to make being non white illegal

When I lived with mates leaving your comp unlocked meant having your desktop replaced with meatspin.

That's what he has said, niggers
Learn to read

Most people in Japan, including lots of the foreigners, don't steal or fuck around because it's comfy there and following the laws isn't challenging. Punishment is a small piece of the social control puzzle.

Pic related.

Attached: propoganda-470x300.jpg (470x300, 26.91K)

this. I live on a island that just over middle class rural white people on it with a couple asians. everyone just leaves their windows down in their cars when they go into stores and no one worries about people stealing their shit.

In an all white society, no.
But with niggers and other browns, yes.
Whites refuse to notice that niggers do not give a shit about going to prison.

Rich people steal for fun as a power play.

no way this is real