Based Broers Block Groningen Airport in Holland

Cops also shot a teenage boy. Maybe it's actually happening this time.

Videos (good account to follow for updates since kikes are running blackout/memoryhole op on this)

twitter.com/RadioGenova/status/1544618593710739458

twitter.com/RadioGenova/status/1544584916763123712

Attached: 467456745745676r.png (862x462, 620.71K)

>Groningen airport
I didn't even knew Groningen had an airport, should have blocked Schiphol

I think you meant boeren because broers means brothers, unless that's what you meant. In afrikaans it's boere.

Checked and bump. I hope Dutchbros defeat the globalists.

>America is le bad
>Dutch cops start shooting protestors at the first opportunity
>They like shooting children the most
Maybe Europeans are hypocrites

I hope the cops shoot some more farmers and then arrest them for attempted murder. I'm considering becoming a vegan just for the off chance it bankrupts a family and the farmer ends it with a murder-suicide "tragedy"

You know that farmers grow vegetables

I hope your legs get crushed by a John Deere, cuck

Oh jeez rick it's almost like globohomo zogbots are the same everywhere

Americans are the ones who say American cops are bad. I think it's the job of the cops to kill people who resist their orders. Doesn't mean I like them, though, I consider it a moral obligation to fight against the state when the state starts to become oppressive.

See how the European recoils. "Oh no!", he cries, "I've been found out!"

I'll eat imported rice or whatever, just want the farmers to suffer and die

Based. Become ungovernable.

Godspeed Dutchbros

I don't think they can because they allegedly deployed a zogbot army there

Combo of bros and broers

Do you guys have many civilian owned firearms there? Not trolling, I'm just dumb

>Europe is one person
Your cope is pathetic and your seethe is cringe

you niggers need to stop linking twitter. wheres the webm?

Are you genuinely this stupid, or are you running an op to make mutts look at stupid as possible, or is this a d&c op?

Serious question -- answer honestly. Have you ever been to Europe? Have you even left the US? The only people I know who believe in "America" as if a majority spicnigger dump run by jews is somehow salvageable or even united in any sense as a country and not a giant jewish shopping mall and work camp are people over the age of 80 who still think America is white and have literally never left the country, not once.

>I hope the cops shoot some more farmers
I do hope the same. But to spark a civil war. Death to EU!

I'm not going to post some stupid, sound-free webm compressed under 3 MB. Absolutely retarded not to have sound and to impose that maximum restricting video quality.

Nope

Well, shit. That's a feels bad man. All of this is stemming from your government basically shutting down farms to "combat climate change", right?