10-2022
FRONTIER SNIPER
BEGINS IN TWO WEEKS
BRICS PUSHING WEST
DEMSOCS COMPLICIT
BEGIN PREPERATIONS FOR SOUTHERN DMZ I FORECAST
EXTENDED RANGE HOWITZERS AND TACMUN IS ADVISABLE
securefreesociety.org/research/monitor27/

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

securefreesociety.org/research/monitor27/
brighteon.com/54ccdbc2-da81-434a-906e-f011d57251b0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wku4aKelcOo
peepeepoopooverytwoweeks.com
youtu.be/1RlrPV3cHag?t=22
centerforaninformedamerica.com/newsletter-48/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 983.jpg (1600x900, 250.67K)

>securefreesociety.org/research/monitor27/
I will not fight for a country that hates me

>avatar or signature use

There will come a day when you must fight.
Your Decision is against Whom and for What.
Choose well This Day.
>inb4source

Attached: 20210306_085412.jpg (1009x957, 686.84K)

US mainland is really going to be invaded. They'll switch on the 5g vax killer signal to debilitate the population, cut the power, and move in through Mexico and Canada. Unironically.

brighteon.com/54ccdbc2-da81-434a-906e-f011d57251b0

i was wondering what would happen if BRICS starts bringing countries in Central America and places like Venezuela and Bolivia into the fold. Argentina applying is a very interesting development. the other areas to watch are Asia/Pacific/SE Asia and North/West Africa imo.

it's interesting to think of BRICS in terms of the emerging multipolar neo-Monroe Doctrine world of spheres of influence. Russia's got the CSTO sphere and is making moves on the balkans and eastern europe. China de facto owns everything from North Korea to Australia to Pakistan. but BRICS seems to be positioning itself as a new UN, a kind of economic/political structure built on top of the Non-Aligned Movement from the Cold War- a collective security apparatus explicitly outside NATO (although obviously not outside structures like the UN, IMF, World Bank, and zionist central banking system- quite the opposite, i think the central banks designed BRICS to prevent any meaningful resistance)

we're living in interesting times.

Though you were all busy trying to cover the tracks of your discords involvement in the Domestic Terrorist attack on a Fourth of July Parade in which a Man blocking this Red Dawn Operation was assasinated.
>inb4source

Attached: 20210306_134642.jpg (495x367, 91.53K)

thanks for this user

It doesn't matter. Mods protect these threads regardless how many rules it breaks.

>pincer
'Tis in
The Holy Archives.
>inb4source

>two weeks
Please, please, please kill yourself.

>implying they do anything about other threads that break rules too

>i was wondering what would happen if BRICS starts bringing countries in Central America and places like Venezuela and Bolivia

+Canada, +all the natural born commies in US.

Attached: yuriBezmenov.jpg (480x360, 20.12K)

funny sub-plot/meta-plot over the last 2-3 years is how many Bircher/SovCit/LaRouche conspiracy theories from the 80s and 90s are coming literally and unironically true. vaxx, digital surveillance/tracking, social credit scores, militarized police state, one world government through sustainability agenda, communist infiltration to the highest levels of government etc etc...literally the plot laid out in Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars and Report from Iron Mountain, being followed to the letter.
i bet if William Cooper was around to see what's happening he would laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

>we're living in interesting times.
As Verde says;
"It will get interesting before it gets interesting"
and he already fought this War.

My question may sound retarded so bare with me. It seems to me that the USA is the bad guy here so will this invasion be a liberation or occupation? My gut normally says fight the invaders but this feels different and unclear.

>laugh, and laugh, and laugh.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wku4aKelcOo

HOT BRONZE

10-2022
BRING ME THE AXE
DROPPING TIMBER
SITTIN ON POTS
UNTIL MID SEPTEMBER
TOO MANY TENDIES
BRICKS PUSHING SOUTH
SO FAR COMPLICIT
BEGIN PREPERATIONS FOR WIPEY

peepeepoopooverytwoweeks.com

I get similar vibes at this point. We gotta protect our country but I've always felt our real enemy was within.

>BEHOLD, A PALE HORSE
I was part of the Battle defending Cooper Downs.
Just a wee lad then.
Scared as shit.
>inb4source

Attached: 20210320_165815.jpg (416x202, 46.77K)

contd.
youtu.be/1RlrPV3cHag?t=22

interesting. so the 4th of july shooting might have been a targeted attack on an important individual, with the other casualties as collateral damage?

i understand that this tactic has been used before, notably in the DC sniper shootings where intel/political targets were mixed in with innocent civilians. for more on this i highly recommend Dave McGowans newsletter series on the DC Sniper Shootings which absolutely glow with the light of a thousand suns (basically they were intended to extend anti-terror measures to the domestic front post-9/11, along with the anthrax attacks, also blatant false flags)
centerforaninformedamerica.com/newsletter-48/

The SitRep is ambiguous at this time.
By the Time [they] get here, /we/ will have Defeated The Fifth Column and have a Country worth Defending again.
>inb4source

Where do you think Japan will fall in all this? I don't wanna go there just for it to get taken over by China.