DUTCH POLICE SHOOTING AT 16 YEAR OLD BOY

These dogs will stop at absolutely nothing to push their agenda. Disgusting.

Attached: image_2022-07-06_161652255.png (607x600, 313.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/l/2435478
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ante up

zogbots gonna zog

Why would they take a boy from his blind and mute mother?

Shoot back. You are already illegally defying them. Don't give me bullshit about guns are illegal.

IK HAAT MAROKKANEN EN DE POLITIE

Attached: A53A5100-D821-46EF-AD20-3C7CA216AC33.jpg (1600x1049, 254.56K)

KANKERWOUTEN MOGEN STERVEN

shoot back with what exactly?

>You are already doing a crime that may result in a small fine so you'd may as well commit another crime that will result in you being imprisoned for 10+ years
Solid life advice

He's being accused of attempting to run over the police. Not a just a little fine.

So the tweet is a lie? He wasn't just trying to leave the protest?

Do you understand the meaning of the word accused?
Why am I bothering? You have classic troon speech patterns: pathetic attempts at being snarky sandwiched by bugman terminology.

He was, police kikes are lying as always
There is a amateur video that proves the zogbots are lying, it’s all damage control & excuse

>just be imprisoned and watch your country starve to death
Are you one of those leafs whose cat fear shitted when the horns started?

WEF is winning. You can't do anything

You people really don't like dogs, I'm taking note.

>shoot back with what exactly?
Just for educational purposes haha please don't hurt anybody haha that would be awful

Attached: 1645400647670.png (700x1808, 442.85K)

he is being accused of manslaughter

If niggers and other criminals can get guns, so can you.

You are mentally ill
I was at the protest. I was addressing the argument of "you are already breaking the law so doing more crimes changes nothing"

based cop squishing fetish enjoyer

Handguns are fucking useless

Sure

Attached: 3a8.jpg (1024x811, 115.41K)

KEK
It's over. leaf has been blown the fuck away

1pbtid
1pbtid
1pbtid
1pbtid
1pbtid
1pbtid

"the current elites will be replaced" is there anything that doesn't deviate from The Plan?

1pbtid

You're a 1 post Andy right now yourself mate.

How police is supposed to determine this 'child' from a 25 year old chad? Because it is what he looks like exactly.

would it matter to them if he was 25?
the way this whole thing looks, I'd say no.

I live in rural ottawa. People out here are pretty based. I went with my parents and a few neighbours.

Attached: can can in the dam.png (1058x655, 1.64M)

Here is a video (ignore the shouting of the moroccans that are filming)
nos.nl/l/2435478

Take the honk pill and smile about 90 pound manlet big city euro faggots telling farmers to quit growing food

Police are meant to know everyone by their family name. Otherwise they are not police but government enforcement agents.

The western world is in full collapse.
Brace for impact brothers because it's current crashing down.
The best thing to do at this point is
ACCELERATE

Attached: 1655087583783.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

Have you ever played a video game before? You ever used a shit item to get something better after defeating an enemy? Use your brain.

Look chud, when you're protesting you become the enemy of the state and deserve to get murdered. Know your place.

Ever since the House of Orange-Nassau took over that country and imposed Calvinism, the people there had been living under an illegitimate regime.

>you can get M4’s from dead soldiers after assaulting the military base with rebored revolve
>it’s literally just like the video games bro

>Ever since the House of Orange-Nassau took over that country and imposed Calvinism, the people there had been living under an illegitimate regime.
please shut the fuck up

do they criminalize hunting rifles and shotguns for farmers there? even the UK let's them have shotguns to kill pest animals like foxes

HE CAN'T BOER
#DUTCHGEORGEFLOYD

firearms are even more regulated here than they are in the UK

just vote in the next election. no need to sperg out.

you know where cops live, you know where their children go to school

kek

Attached: kek7.jpg (701x1000, 96.67K)

Pretty much.

Haven’t you heard, chud?
Only #blacklivesmatter

He's 100% correct

Attached: Neuzen.jpg (1080x1970, 736.32K)

Video footage shows the lad stopped moving his trekker before the cops fired at him.
It also shows they aimed straight for his head.

Brand new state of the art assault rifles supplied by king zog (USA) themselves vs 100 years old handguns that jam 9 times out of 10

Buy an illegal gun your country has already declared war on you so why would you obey their laws?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.14M)

Afghans vs USA
Who wins?

Ban police guns!

> These dogs will stop at absolutely nothing to push their agenda

Might makes right

Improvise

Attached: cocktail party.webm (360x640, 2.39M)

Attached: amerikaanseposter.gif (640x360, 2.54M)

that fucking sucks

Afghans had assault rifles, machine guns & explosives
Retard

>Post niet de hele versie
Je gaat nie halen

The gloves have to come off now.
Kees, it's time.

They were decades old and rusting. You just want to bitch and show how your balls were ripped off.

HE A GOOD BOY, HE DINDUNUFFIN

>NATO country
nmp

Attached: Dugin Kot.jpg (683x1024, 110.24K)

This is why im happy im American. People are dumb all over the world, we just have a higher concentration of them.
Gets shot at...doesnt run and keep running...somehow stays put and get arrested.
Shots ring out is your best opportunity to get away from anything. But surely foreign men (similar to women) will freeze in the moment and beg for life like a pussy.
Many sad cases of wearing clothes too tight. Driving VW? Yeah, no real man in America cares about you foreign feminine guys. Get fucked and die or go chop wood and redeem yourself.