Am I Mutt?

Guys am I a Mutt? I don't feel like one.

My Mom's family migrated to America from Germany over 5 generations ago and my Dad's family migrated to America from the Russian Empire about 3 generations ago.

Attached: wojak-yes--456464.png (3300x2904, 455.4K)

Die jew

Juden

No cmon guys. I am white.

nice larp i bet you look like this

Attached: american2.jpg (1600x1067, 190.7K)

No I look like this

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 5.23K)

Why are you portraying your dad as a disgusting caricature of a jew dude? He's your dad.

I just picked stereotypical images

It's just to convey with widely accepted visual langue that it is a Jew

Do you want to be my boyfriend?

Attached: 1637599648877.jpg (720x900, 72.81K)

Post nose or else you are lying

muttness hasn't only to do with ancestry, american culture, education and nutrition also play part in one's muttification. so yes if you're american born and bred you're mutt.

SHALOM COUSIN!

>am I a Mutt?
checks flag. Yes.

Literally who gives a fuck. There's no such thing as pure whiteness anymore, either pure blackness. Just cope and fuck ebonies when you can.

Ever heard of the one drop rule? You and your entire family will be Jewish until the end of times. You might as well just neck yourself.

After 5 generations i doubt your mums pure german. And anyway, ONLY english and ulster scots went to america as conquerors and pioneers, your family came as refugees and peasants to live off british established colonies. You are a mutt.

Judaism is passed on by the mother.
Unless she converted he's not Jewish.

Muttoid cope

That's kinda mean portraying your dad like that. You're part German so you've got way more to be proud of than a lot of people on Any Forums, including me.

>There's no such thing as pure whiteness anymore
I don't need to see the flag to know that Amerimutt hands typed this.

Pogrom material