Aus/pol/ - non-gay thread

pooftas fuck off

Attached: chairman dan.jpg (1200x675, 404.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abs.gov.au/census/find-census-data/search-by-area
odysee.com/@Fenian:6/reboot:6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will buy a prostitute you will get taken to the cleaners by the divorce courts your kids turned into pedo playthings own nothing and be happy

why are the experts begging for early intervention medicines for covid to be given now when they were banned 2 years ago and now we have safe and effective vaccines?

Attached: 1636591150924.png (996x996, 605.82K)

i hate all thread splitters. they should be murdered with the vaxxies.

Thred seems gay and compensating, see abbowaffen BP 98 gud sniff dream time thred here unna?

being gay is harmless and innate

Attached: GayFamily2.jpg (978x972, 364.18K)

They all say that until they et HIV/AIDS which is a gay disease with 96% of all HIV/AIDS victims in Australia being gay.

You will have the roo cum bucket and be happy

Gotta remember monkey pox coming to a poofta near you as well

Here's your (you)

>abs.gov.au/census/find-census-data/search-by-area
CENSUS RESULTS ARE OUT. CHECK YOUR TOWNS NOW

Had a look at mine and it's gone from 72% white in 2001, down to just 38%
>Verification not required.

POOFTERS FUCK OFF

it's not the same when you have to pay for it with your dignity

Sadly someone cured AIDS so we can't even hope for that to kill them anymore.

>abs.gov.au/census/find-census-data/search-by-area
im sick of aussie nigger faggots i want to be shitskinned now do it and get it over with fuck white aussies are worthless cunts

odysee.com/@Fenian:6/reboot:6

XYZ Live...Reboot!

check it out lads

only 1% in my area are nonwhites. explains why all the businesses even the local bakeries are white owned. the 1% probably make up the dominos, pizza hut and red rooster staff.

bros is there any hope for masculine bitches?
You know em - disagreeable, disrespectful, non-submissive, feminist yaya sisterhood don't need no man types.
Do you think these bitches can be shown the error of their ways to the point they'll actually change? They seem to be the predominant phenotype these days and fuck it's infuriating.
>inb4 just bash her

Yeah, America was 80% White in the 90s, then 75% White in 2000. Evidently, they put massive effort into mass immigration during that period, and it's even worse today. And in America's case, during that same period, blacks have been moving north from the south. So southern states are being flooded by Mexicans, and northern states are being swarmed by blacks.

Attached: 1601100254600.png (660x680, 75.37K)

So um, stop saging that other thred while linking to this thred wtf is that?
Seems really fucking stupid.

Revelation 12:15
>Then from his mouth the Jew sent non-whites like a river, to overtake the white race and sweep whites away with the torrent.

Attached: browning.gif (1011x726, 1.76M)

>ITS DA JOOOS
Take your meds

go back to discord faggot

BANG needs to up his game

Attached: 1403122564015.jpg (1200x800, 1.12M)