Are you ok with non-white immigration to rural America so long as said immigrants have steady jobs and raise families?

Are you ok with non-white immigration to rural America so long as said immigrants have steady jobs and raise families?

Attached: 5839482.jpg (720x540, 68.81K)

No
/thread

No
I want more White people

but that's impossible so at least aren't you ok with sane, productive immigrants?

No you nigger loving kike even your fucking ID says goy. All niggers and kikes must die

I don't want anyone. Fuck off were full.

When I was younger I recoiled at the idea of a fish sandwich from McDonald's but I still remember the first time I had it circa 2002 on a Friday when I decided to throw caution in the wind and get the Filet-O-Fish McDeal. Was it life changing? I wouldn't go quite this far but it certainly was an eye opener.

No, it might not be my usual or even a frequent companion in my car, but the Filet-O-Fish holds a special place in my heart. The soft steamed bun is like a heavenly pillow that holds a perfectly crisp and flaky patty of sustainable Alaskan pollock. The tartar sauce is impeccable with just the right amount of tanginess and the perfect creamy companion to the patty; it really does tie everything together. Cheese on fish? I wasn't a believer either but that slice of processed cheddar cheese, invariably perfectly melted like you see in the ads, is a magnificient addition. Possibly superfluous, I can't say for sure because I've only had one with cheese, but I have faith that the McDonald's creators knew what they were doing when they added it; they tend to perceive the gestalt of each menu item in a way that most of us simply cannot.

I am a fan of juxtaposing textures and I concede that the Filet-O-Fish does not have a contrasting crunch to balance the impossibly soft steamed bun and generous helping of tartar sauce. But you know what? It works. God knows why but it works, it really does. I sometimes alternate bites with their world famous fries, refreshing every so often with an ice cold Diet Coke that cleanses my palate and readies me for the next delightful bite.

For me,it will always be the McChicken. But when I'm feeling adventuresome or just want a change from the usual perfect sandwich, I go for the Filet-O-Fish.

Attached: 85ABAD12-EFF2-40D6-BD0F-B5BCED681C8A.jpg (720x540, 56.1K)

ID checks out

no, stop trying to genocide whites you nigger fuck

Only if they are east Asian.

That is literally the reason I don't want them here.

I don't believe in religion.

First time seeing this pasta. 7/10.

and why is that?

Because he's a chink loser

Attached: chinkslaves.jpg (1262x1392, 291.99K)

literally not one white person has posted

No.

Attached: white ethnostate.jpg (618x1024, 110.68K)

Do it legally and obey the laws. Idc

Only if the males get white gf

No.

Attached: 0A9E0823-6DBA-4E75-84CD-4A1BF4B34131.jpg (614x1024, 94.32K)

what about BASED castizas instead?

Unlike Sub-Saharan Africans, Asians are anatomically modern humans and are more attractive than say Indians. The Sub-Saharan Africans should have died out naturally in the early Iron Age. Unfortunately the slave trade saved them from a natural extinction.

Get those dirty stinking nigger apes off my white woman

topkek

Fuck what these people think. The very mass majority of people in these threads are the scum of society. We are moving into a more diverse and inclusive society regardless of what they feel about it.

Kys nigger

>chinks
>humanoid
lmao

Attached: 4A3DF66F-6737-4D40-AB2D-85B9F3CB9A47.jpg (399x385, 29.35K)

>are you ok with being genocided if the people genociding you have jobs
uhhh no