/transpocalypse-general/

Is there any way to stop or discourage twinks from trooning out or is all hope lost at this point in time?

Attached: files.jpg (1480x833, 95.88K)

>noooooo not the heckin' twinkerinos

well you should start by making some sort of plan

>Is there any way to stop or discourage twinks from trooning out
keep posting post-op webms, that shit is fucking disgusting!!!

straight dick really is that much better

The Bible says to stone sodomites. probably as a way to prevent homosexuality from spreading via rape

the bible also says not to mix milk and meat - do you do that?

probably not - religious people are hypocrites

twinks are a precious resource - to conserve them we must nationalize the asset - twinks belong to the state

Some American states should outright make sodomy illegal, to force the LGBT to go to more Liberal states. The same with European countries. I'm moving to a no poofs state.

Attached: burn the rainbow.jpg (750x737, 53.5K)

>Annoying faggots and annoying christniggers both hate troons now
Why shouldn't I support these eunuchs when they make all of the right retards seethe?

Attached: 1644496729565.png (1280x368, 1.08M)

troons are mostly a result of unhealthy living.

#savethetwinks

what sort of unhealthy living?

Troons prey on depressed, white, teenaged gay males who spend too much time in the internet. White gay males have reached the point in LGBT where their whiteness does more harm than their gayness does good in the LGBT community. Enter troons to take advantage of this.

Or that one pic of the trannie dude with a Frankenstein-tier "vagina" laying on the bed full of regret

plastics and sedentary lifestyles

>put twink in dress
>get him to flaunt natty semon-demon self in front of hideous mutant troon hons that HRT and surgery couldn't anything for
>troons will bully him
>twink now wants nothing to do with troons

Attached: im a pretty pretty princess male.png (1587x870, 993.61K)

Attached: 2142144212121.jpg (433x433, 55.95K)

Attached: 142134131421.jpg (236x341, 30.83K)

Idk I find most trans people very off-putting.
I'd imagine if I wasn't in my early twenties rn and 15 or so again I'd prolly fall for the tranny propaganda too though