Emo and scene were the last implicitly white subcultures

emo and scene were the last implicitly white subcultures

Attached: CwhT80BWgAA7onA.jpg (1536x2048, 459.36K)

There's still metal though

What is ‘scene’ ??

Goth

They were fake and constructed to make you self destructive and gay.

Goth had better music but being in a subculture is very silly after high scool. 1800 Come on Now.

Imagine what they look like without a pound of makeup. There's your answer

Pretty sure that's a man

Tomboyism is the aryan female subculture.

Attached: qt3.14.jpg (1300x957, 79.15K)

Both were just gateways to trans faggotry.

Redneckery is still pretty white, so is western culture, bluegrass, hippies are mostly white (but extremely degenerate), these cultures exist but they are either being subverted (like country music and hippies) or diminished (everything else).

God I wish that were me (the tall middle-aged man with high powered camera and indoor sunglasses in the center of an ocean of cheap valueless thots)

Attached: 1634479832895.jpg (675x601, 62.55K)

Correct. Niggers cannot wear black clothes. Only the purest white stands in effective contrast with black clothing. The culture is also inherently Nietzschean with songs that advocate for rebellion against the (((system))) in contrast with nigger music which advocates for the worst parts of society and doesn't attack the (((system))).

Attached: 14211575007_0761b827f6_o.jpg (900x683, 330.39K)

This. It was the last time whites had any sort of cultural relevancy that was exclusive to them.
>inb4 muh emo non whites
Yeah yeah yeah we all know, but this is Any Forums we're talking averages. I don't want to see emo come back, but I'll take it over no white subculture, especially since the default setting for young people now is niggerdom

What about gopniks

How do you "subvert" degenerate subcultures?

Have banged many busty young goth girls only to wake up next to a hairy backed Iraqi cab driver who is very annoyed that I didn't make HIM a coffee.

No one ever talks about the webcam Jew on this forum. Who runs this chaturbate shit

Attached: C879082E-2BE0-4940-97E8-2232F7DC4F81.jpg (137x222, 9.31K)

That emo // goth shit has died cause most of those girls are now clubbing sluts

I miss fucking scene girls man
Kys zoomer

dude it's 2022 they're not clubbing sluts they're 42

ROCK IN FUCKIN ROLL

Attached: the king.jpg (610x1007, 53.48K)

Get on with the times. Girls only want the top 10% of men in highclass clubbing

Attached: IMG_20220706_192818.jpg (239x518, 82.56K)

emo on steroids

Have you guys ever considered amateur radio as a hobby? If you know what you are doing you can literally can shit post around the world. Speaking as a white subculture that is dying. It made young men more intelligent and better able to understand the world around them. Now it is just boomers with black boxes they whipped out their credit cards for. Imagine you have your headset on, it's late night. You're tapping away on the Morse key. Faintly you decode "it's th. .e.s" and you smile to yourself knowing that you didn't need to receive the full message to understand. This is the future I want.

Sounds like you had beer goggles on and actually did bang your hairy cab driver.

Hey go make me a pasta

It's pretty fucking pathetic that "conservative" Any Forums grasps on their high school idiocy as some sort of tradition.

What the actual fuck

name?