Weev

What happened to this guy? Is there anywhere I can view recent posts id his? Seems to be one of the most banned guy out there

Attached: 5485BC3C-C0E9-4E61-AC49-A0ADC897230B.jpg (520x411, 233.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weev.livejournal.com/416532.html
kiwifarms.
soundcloud.com/rabite
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He transitioned. He’s ‘Weevette’ now

Seriously though

He lives in Pridnestrovia where he lives out his life in the jewish communist utopia his rat-faced people created.

Idk, that region is a potential conflict zone.
Curious how he's making out since btc crashed

wasnt he doing tech stuff for The Daily Stormer and living in Ukraine? i dunno anything current

UM HOW DARE YOU HE IS CLEARLY ZERO PERCENT JEWISH

he got banned off a fediverse instance for fedposting. It was called poa.st

it became too difficult for kike enoch and andrew kikelin to explain why they had a fucking obvious jew hanging around running their websites so he stopped being an e-celeb.

he is now a spy

Lulz, he wants to live.

i can tell you from first hand knowledge without a shadow of a doubt he's a genetic kike.
everyone wanted to believe he's 'one of the good ones' for a variety of reasons. i can see why, even hitler did that kind of stuff, but i'm not so sure he was.

I knew weeve back in the day from gnaa with doing random ddos and defacing, dont forget the classic mac g5 firmware he heped do that boot locked macs with a picture of a guy eating shit. All these claims he is a secret zog operative are from glow niggers.

You know what yeah weeve is like 1/16th jew and odds are if you’re ancestors are from eastern europe you have that much jewish blood. You’ll never be a jew to them

I love panic.

completely unrelated:
i've been looking for this exact photo of the guy eating shit in front of his mac and haven't been able to find it, on the off chance you have it.

moved to tel aviv

That’s funny

It still exists, and he's there.

Attached: mpc.jpg (249x203, 11.99K)

Just google typical mac user

Gamer uprising dot com goes by Inane Retard

My bad, gamer uprising dot to

no spaces

he had great takes i wish he was around making content. it was cool seeing him hang around in random european cafes talking about kikes making videos. his blog had interesting posts like talking about justin bieber being a 1488 race warrior and bringing up points that made u go "hmm thats true". also funny as fuck.
he certainly lived a more interesting life than most people.

weev.livejournal.com/416532.html

kiwifarms.
net/threads/i-am-weev-ama.35025/page-24 (some interesting links on this last page, like archives of his old podcast)

soundcloud.com/rabite

cool i remember looking at the DS forum awhile ago but registration was closed.