How much would it take for you to betray your comrades?

How much would it take for you to betray your comrades?

Attached: 9A38BD77-3453-43E9-BF94-DDEB6A5C1903.jpg (1024x750, 78.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYXAKmAXHzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>payment?

I do it all the time because of social pressure and the need to be accepted by complete strangers.

Putler will surely be overthrown by his own military any day now

who was reporting about that? was it ghost of queef?

>reportedly

>Putler will surely be overthrown by his own military any day now
any fortnight now

This story is so real

Reported by British Intelligence?

betraying the germon goverment i would do for free. enthusiastically.

Who are my comrades

To betray the woke pozzed American military that hates whites? 100$ give or take.

Those sellouts will end up being shot and poisoned by CIA operatives later on to make it look like accidents. They always find ways to kill dissidents that betray a country for money. You never hear of any Bulgarians that sold out their country, because most of them that got to the USA, disappeared shortly after. Drug overdose, auto-accident, "suicide". All CIA clean up.

Ask "president" Potatohead - he could tell you exactly how much.

"Reportedly"

Reports from the top echelons of the Kremlin no doubt.

Legit.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYXAKmAXHzA

Russia is basically America but poor and if the Globohomo faggots always got their way in government matters; why fight for that? The smartest Russian I know fled the country with a bunch of Euros in February.

you mean how little

A lot of Russian double agents moved to rural farms in the Midwest after the Cold War. It was similar to witness protection program.

This is the kind of story that is fabricated by one of the western intelligence agencies and fed to the regime media as a way to demoralise Russian troops. I don't know why people STILL take western media at face value, it's all brazen propaganda, directly controlled by the regime.

This is comical

>Ukie source
>Kike retweet

Looks like double seal of approval.

Fake and gay
More Ukuck propaganda

It's no different than some random Russian Telegram account.

A Klondike bar

>Reportedly
Means some fruit with a receding hairline and low T made it up for an article.