G-guys, the sanctions are not working, they are only hurting their own economies ... *nervous chuckle*

>G-guys, the sanctions are not working, they are only hurting their own economies ... *nervous chuckle*

Attached: 16527851128221.jpg (1018x821, 139.84K)

who needs cars in the glorious soviet union nobody had cars and it was fine. Cars are capitalist poison

how is the inflationlooking in Russia?

this helps me, somehow

>falling for the motorized jew
God gave us legs for a reason.

18% with interest rates at almost 10%

18% montly since the sanctions started? if so holly shit.

They had 8,7% in January, so it doubled since thecwar started

Russian cars are absolute dogshit, everybody buys Skodas and KIAs.
ngmi

>Russian car manufacturing
It was dead al along LMAO

>god gave us legs for a reason

Attached: 38498D0B-A24A-432D-91A4-37B62E5C9D23.jpg (1024x1024, 123.91K)

This is not systemic and Russia will produce the few missing parts themselves within some months. Compare that to the total hell it will be for globohomo West coming winter.

Who's gonna sell you Skoda's now

There are 20 car factories in Russia. 18 are western, 1 Russian and one Chinese. Guess whose are working and who will buy or nationalise these 18 soon. LMAO

Don't you understand? On this board we ONLY post things that support the narrative. If your thread goes against the narrative, every response will be pure and unadulterated cope, like you have just witnessed.

Please follow the rules of the board, and have a good day.

I good luck waiting several years for a low quality car like in the good old commie day

Attached: 1652540551520.jpg (266x266, 14.32K)

Retarded English teacher detected. Also who the fuck buys cars from Russia except Russians themselves?

Every Russia I have heard of is already swimming in rubles.

Same happened with smartphones. Samsung and Apple left and handled over the market of 30 million units/year (that’s like 4 Turkeys btw) to Xiaomi, realme, Honor and some Chinese and Russian B-brands. Top jej.

i have a gaz 21 volga, that things awesome

>Russian car manufacturing
You’re kidding, right?

I meant modern residental manufactured cars, so LADA's mostly. KAMAZ and old cars are still based af.

New Ladas made in coop with Renault are quite OK btw

its cool that you can buy a new UAZ van in mexico. im working on finding a mexican citizen to drive it across the border for me

>Factories that produce parts for vehicles dumps immensely
>Russia needs war vehicles during a war
Big think.

>obsession with harming others
>even at the expense of harming yourself beyond recovery
The west is sick and collapsing.

I think they are now without airbags right?
Enjoy I guess

/thread
anyone thinking russia or china are winning anything is fucking retarded.
other than oil, russia offers nothing to the rest of the world. their food exports and fertilizer are not large enough to keep them above water.
china is in full economic depression right now. their real estate market crashed and cost them 15-25% of their gdp.