I cant shake the thought that right wing politics are just elaborate wuzzing

i cant shake the thought that right wing politics are just elaborate wuzzing
>we wuzz ayran
>we wuzz great builders of civilization and creators of culture

the monachy is probably the epitome of right wing politics and it is the purest form of wuzzing.
>we wuzz descendants
can right wing politics exist without wuzzing???

Attached: 1638754843565.png (541x465, 68.1K)

>monarchy
>descendants
nice digits but

i focked up. i meant descendants of solomon but didnt write it out. is the divine right of kingship not derived from this?

whites either idolize Hitler, a jew
Jesus, also a jew
Or the Royal Family, some looking jewish as a mf

Take your pearly penile papules and go back to rÄ—ddit

"we wuz" is how niggers pretend to be something they aren't.

Right wing is about being what you are. Reverence for your ancestors and descendants.

"We wuzzing" only applies if you aren't the thing you say you are.

brave and powerful reply, but now stop shitting my thread full this is not walmart.

ok, but the notion of the supremacy of being (right) instead of becoming is something that almost all right wing philosophers do.
they see being as superior to becoming. race, genes or gents, it is all the attempt of freezing a biological process in a state when in reality there is not a state, only a process.

meanwhile the lefties have the process valued higher, lenin even writes about this, that there could not be a doctrine becuase that would mean becoming ignorant towards the process.

dunno, seems like the essence of right wing politics is the veneration of being, also on a philosophical level, but i think it is wrong, as the world is a process.

according to some the queen is a descendant of mohammand

I'm not sure what you mean by this dichotomy of process vs being. When I think of a leftist (well I think of jews who are trying to kill us, but let's imagine a world where there is an ethnostate and we have a right leaning guy and a left leaning guy of the same race), I think of a guy who's maybe a little bit more emotional, and who sees society as an oppressive or rigid force and who wants to break down the all the walls so that people can be more free and be happier or whatever.
I am having trouble breaking this down into an idea of a "process"

As for a right winger, When I think of this guy I think of a father who has worked to establish his place on the rung of society and is basically satisfied by the way it's working out and wants to keep the foundation strong so that his children will be able to continue as he has done and has his father has done and as his father has done.

Isn't that better than
>I am a faggot?
>I am a nigger?
>I am a unit of consumption/production?
>I am an oppressor?

The options the left offers you.

this is some next level retardation right here right now my fren. can you tell me what part of 'progressivism' is progressive if not their own self-contrived definition and outlook of it?

Right and left are an elaborate plan to keep you occupied with the same shit on a different end of the spectrum. Both cannot exist without its counterpart, both extremes are filled with vile, mentally deranged scum. The goal of the puppet masters from both sides is to exert control over you. Reject divide et impera distractions.

You shouldn't speak so bad of the extremes because you will count yourself among them soon enough.
It's a fallacy that you can just avoid being divide by willing it to not happen.

The problem is that when you're in a multiracial society, there truly is a difference in our interests. The leftwing in the USA has given its loyalty to nonwhite interests.... And they plan to pursue that at the expense of white people. That's just how it is. That's their program.

We either allow them to destroy us or we fight them and stop them.

Well lucky for you genetics and history aren't modern politics.
You ignorant fucktard.

well politics is about ruling with sanity and sanity is derived from philosophy, this is a crypto heracltius vs parmenidis thread

No one cares what you think faggot frogposter

Yeah any whatever this post you just replied to me isn't sane at all.
Modern politics can be informed by philosophical ponderings. But idk man this increasing abstraction of the political systems right in front of us seems to be doing better to obstruct whatever we're trying to look at.
I told you genes and history aren't modern politics, then you reply to me talking about philosophy. As if any of these are the same thing. Then you package it all as "politics". Like some kind of fuckin juggler over here. Sure, they all inform each other, but when you're juggling around shit like this, you end up losing the point.

Every philosophical pondering of yours is probably informed entirely by stuff you read about then repeated. People like that are just a telephone game extending someone else's words. A bastardization of whatever point they were trying to make

I'm already in the extreme by being disgusted by their extremes.
Obviously I have a limited grasp of your domestic situation but I had the impression that your right was primarily on the side of the big corporations. Successful gaslights like trickle down economics and bootstrap mentality come to mind. Not disregarding what you've said about the left, they're probably the same here.
Apart from that, any political movement will eventually be watered down by the people leading them, as leaders usually sooner rather than later seek to improve the situation of themselves and their buddies first and foremost. Or of those which helped them acquire the lead.

Unfortunately there's good guys that really want to improve things in a meaningful way for everyone but those poor idealists usually lack the abusive personality that politics require, so they'll hit a wall and become corrupt themselves or get ground to dust

Well let's face it: both parties are controlled by wealthy interests. How could politics be any other way?

And yes, the middle class has suffered the brunt of the damage resulting from these two groups battling eachother to line their own pockets and otherwise achieve their political goals.
But still we are trapped in a war for survival and we just have to win the war.

Yes OP. It's called tribalism.

you are correct, didnt think of that.