People are behaving increasingly more erratic

just open your eyes and see

Attached: 1596329041586.jpg (1280x949, 62.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZOeSK-7HL34
wbur.org/onpoint/2022/07/06/airline-flight-cancellations-delays
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People are increasingly into that fox pussy bro

I’M JUST A POOR BOY

>people are behaving increasingly more erratic

Attached: 365476564354657.webm (576x1024, 1.34M)

i am disgusted

Attached: jesus, no.jpg (471x414, 24.79K)

Not gonna lie, pretty true.

im not around people much and i don´t care either , your red deer garbage is simply not happening , wish it would but it won´t.

Not me, I'm cool as a cucumber. Detach yourselves from the narrative.

looks like two bulldogs fighting over a milk dud.

Yep it's true, every 2 more weeks I see people lying on the street, cars pulled over with drivers staring into space, planes falling out of the sky, plants dying much too early. It's fucking crazy

Overpopulation will do that. Watch the documentary Sudan Boys

Its all the technotranceacid raves
youtu.be/ZOeSK-7HL34

El goblina
Literally just turned me gay

Might be. Consider the vax smell.That has become horrendous.

>planes falling out of the sky
Oy, whatcha have to say about this, ya sarcastic cunt?
wbur.org/onpoint/2022/07/06/airline-flight-cancellations-delays

when will it happen bros

Attached: 1652192972837.gif (598x628, 2.67M)

Yesterday a dude in my country, murdered his wife and kid by slitting their throats, then took off naked on a motorcycle. There's a video of him riding in the nude seemingly in a daze. Later he surrendered to the police. Tox reports showed no drugs and by all accounts (neighbours, family, friends) the dude was a normal family man. 99% that guy was vaxxed

Then there was that guy a month ago who attacked and chopped his wife's hands off in the street in broad daylight with a cleaver in Singapore. Again 99% vaxxed.

Shit seems to be happening, those are just the most extreme examples. I agree with you OP, it could be caused by the vax

Both were unvaxxed you retard.

Lmao sure they were. They were antivaxxers too I bet

Smells like Memeflag lies

It's happening now, over time we will see more weirdness

Seriously.

I always talk about my vaxxie housemates here. They keep getting wrecked by cold/flu, out of commission for a week or two each time, and I get sniffles for a day or two.

This most recent time, I noticed everywhere I go, everyone has their cough. It's almost as bad as the one in Nov 2019. Like 75%. Any store I walk into has a bunch of people with the cough.

Every cold is a bad cold for vaxxies now. As bad as the worst cold of their lives a few years ago. My house is on cold 4 in a year or so. And I'm fine.

Even aside from red deer neurological effects, there is a very real psychological component. The normies WILL notice the reality I'm noticing. And it will fucking break them.

>Watch the documentary Sudan Boys
I'm not a faggot though. Enjoy your aids.

I'm vaccinated and I am yet to get sick. The majority of people I know, vaxxed and unvaxxed have been absolutely fucked by the flu/whatever illness is currently circulating. Guess I just have a strong immune system.

Although the triple vaxxies do seem to get sick for extended periods of time. I only had 1.

Prion side effects.

That user warned us.

I've had two vaxxs, pretty much same, havent been sick, my whole household has had covid twice and the flu once, im yet to catch it.

Dont know what the fucks going on with me but i somehow keep dodging the shit

It honestly started with the boosters.

TWO
MORE
WEEKS
BRO