Manlet Self Hate General

I am 5’7 and I honestly can’t take myself seriously at all.

I thought lifting would help but now I’ll be walking in the street and see my reflection in the glass windows and I’ll just look like a wide midget now, before lifting I looked like a child now after a decade of lifting i look like a block of meat, and I look shorter because of it

Attached: AEE758D1-BDE2-47D4-88A0-A211DECECC77.jpg (424x724, 27.47K)

Nice blog shorty

Get you some silts so you can see user. This isn’t Any Forums

I'm 5"10 and sometimes feel short. I get that 5"7 is much shorter. There's exceptionally few females that are taller than me.

Hitler was 5"9, your potential isn't measurer by your height but the women thing is rough. I don't want to date a taller girl than me. Honestly I wouldnt date a girl that is taller than me in heels.

midge

im 6'4

Attached: supremegentleman.jpg (480x640, 29.14K)

I’m 188cm you short bitches

This thread claimed by 6ft+ gang

All manlets report to the nearest Applebee's for a complimentary booster seat

Attached: 69c.png (555x504, 281.45K)

if i stand on my tip toes i can look over a 7 foot tall brick wall thats how tall i am

Is that Oleg Mongol or a British boomer on roids?

hasnt goldcoast sharky died from covid19 complications last year?

use your small frame and go rock climbing. that what I would do

You are not unable of taking yourself seriously because you're a manlet, but because you are a self hating nigger blaming your height for your shortcoming in life

You have to transition.

you will learn to cope with this
if not you will live a life of misery
also 170cm is nothing very drastic, yes you are not tall, but you aren't a dwarf.
my brother is even shorter than you, and he is happily married have a buisiness and a kid.

Women are not the same as in past generations. The height expectations are weighted much more heavily now. Before no one cared if you were 5'8". They just wanted a man who was kind and strong and brave. But today, being that height is a deal breaker for many women, unless your other qualities are truly exceptional. But even in that regard they'll still wish you were taller. At least fat girls can lose weight. Short guys can only move to Asia where social media doesn't obsess over height as it does in the west.

What’s happening in this picture? It looks cool

when i walk into my living room i hit my head on the ceiling light cover thing
if i wear shoes indoors i hit my head on the door frame
thats how tall i am

Winning it big at 5'3 because women think I look like some adorable shota fuck.

Based sharky BTFO zyzz mate

I'm 5'7 and don't give a shit. But it is really obvious when guys my height are insecure about it, you're more uppity, more aggressive than most. I mean, women have never given me shit for my height, a lot of the women I have dated have been taller than me. My ex is 6'0, the woman I'm dating now is 5'10. They don't fucking care so why should you?

To add to this, I'm balding, women my height and shorter can't actually see my bald spot. Taller women can but I'm still dating them. I used to be obese, never had a problem getting a girlfriend back then either. You know why? Because I didn't act like an insecure bitch about it.

This

There are alot of things in which being smaller is beneficial but some effort into training one of these and you will mog much larger people.

At least you aren't ugly

Im 6’2 and hate myself too life is suffering

I have a cousin who is around 5’3” and his wife is like 5’10”. Height really doesn’t matter.

Former Aussie criminal that lives in Thailand and spends his days fucking prostitutes and feeding street dogs.

>My ex is 6'0, the woman I'm dating now is 5'10. They don't fucking care so why should you?
>To add to this, I'm balding, women my height and shorter can't actually see my bald spot. Taller women can but I'm still dating them. I used to be obese, never had a problem getting a girlfriend back then either. You know why? Because I didn't act like an insecure bitch about it.
Based. Women love assholes. Women love swagger.

Attached: 1656970834119m.jpg (820x1024, 105.04K)

Paramount are filming the new Street Sharks movie in Bangok

>fucking prostitutes and feeding street dogs.
That guy when to jail for killing a Thai guy in a bar fight in koh samui. He got stabbed in the belly in the process. Just expat things.

roidbros...

Attached: tim-ward-tiktok-01.jpg (598x1024, 110.95K)

>fucking prostitutes and feeding street dogs
I hope he's feeding the dogs the prostitutes he kills

Isn't he a giant? I remember seeing him on some podcast and he was talking about how the only reason why he gets away with any of it is because he is almost always taller than everyone else.