Covid vaccine

It’s not a robot. or artificial intelligence. or nano bots. or an mrna gene therapy. or a parasite.

it’s a retro virus that piggy backed on the cultures of animal tissue and animal cell walls these companies use to make vaccines. They don’t test for retro viruses.

Retro viruses have been linked to causing chronic fatigue syndrome, and mothers vaccinated who get the virus from the vaccine are susceptible to giving birth to children with autism.

That’s it. They’re just infecting people with retro viruses. They don’t stop using animal cultures cus the damages caused by infecting people with retro viruses so far would cost over 900 billion dollars bankrupting the whole pharmaceutical industry. That’s it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3073172/

Attached: 4F558A90-A7DE-46C1-A006-AB31F7EC3BAE.jpg (281x179, 6.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ7Oiele7k0
rumble.com/v12fy35-powerful-interview-with-dr.-judy-mikovits-apr-25-2022.html
rumble.com/vtkoj9-steps-to-heal-your-body-from-the-harmful-covid-vaccine-by-dr-mikovits-clear.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6928979/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo
science.org/doi/abs/10.1126/science.1179052
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh shit

What I understood from your post OP
>retrovirus causes autism in babies from vaccinated mothers
>retrovirus causes chronic fatigue syndrome
So how are they any different from most other vaccines manufactured till now?
And whats up with the clots that look like alien worm things?

>Retro viruses have been linked to causing chronic fatigue syndrome
Is there a cure for chronic fatigue syndrome?

why do I have to spoon feed you faggots every time I post here?

It’s a different retro virus. This one’s causes clots. All vaccines have retro viruses because they all are made with animal tissue / animal cell walls. Mouse brain. Dog brain. Monkey brain. Or fetal cell tissue. The point is it’s foreign tissue, and that foreign tissue has retro viruses. we infect people with them when they get ANY vaccine.

if you want to dig I can post links for you to watch and do your own research. I’m just so tired in having to do everything for you guys. You never just dig. You gotta be literally fucking spoon fed. I think there was another retro virus SV40 that was in the polio vaccine that caused another epidemic. So whenever you read about scientists offing themselves when researching a vaccine, this is why.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ7Oiele7k0

rumble.com/v12fy35-powerful-interview-with-dr.-judy-mikovits-apr-25-2022.html

rumble.com/vtkoj9-steps-to-heal-your-body-from-the-harmful-covid-vaccine-by-dr-mikovits-clear.html

post links u find on your research route.

Idk user. Do your own research. I’m just posting information because I’m tired of reading about XYZ causing the end of the world due to shitty vaccines.

The point is it’s not just the vaccines. It’s also your shitty diet. It’s your ingestion of glycophosphate, other crap you don’t need.

Well you made a claim it would be great at least to put some pubmed links to back it up.
If enough people understand the process they may end up finding a cure which is more helpful than just ranting around.

I believe MSRV is the retro virus that causes autism. So when the mother gets vaccinated, and the retro virus that’s in the animal tissue / tissue cell wall used to make the vaccine gets in the mother, that virus can cause the mother giving birth to accidentally cause autism in the child. That’s the missing link. So when people say: vaccines cause autism, they don’t and they do. The retrovirus IN the vaccine does. It’s semantics, but you get the point.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6928979/

>makes vague op
>why do I have to explain myself? Y'all niggers should be mind readers an sheeit.
>fuck wasting my own time to prove my own premise, do your own research

When are you going to stop sucking so much dick OP?

I’ve posted 2 in the thread so far and 3 links for your own further research. Do you want me to wipe ur ass as well?

I don’t have to prove anything. I’m just letting you know. I already did my research. This isn’t me stirring the pot for more info. I feel bad that misinformation/ disinformation has gotten so bad it took me a fucking year to get to the bottom of what’s actually happening in our health care system. I’m just venting. That’s it. I get to be disgruntled when I find out the medical establishment has known since fucking 1940 they were infecting people with retro viruses and have done absolutely fucking nothing because it would be BAD PR.

>retrovirus causes autism in babies from vaccinated mothers
>retrovirus causes chronic fatigue syndrome
those are both fake 'disorders'

>I did my research
>I read mentally ill schizo ramblings on twitter and watched tinfoil hat videos on bitchute
Indeed.

your just proving my point. the disinfo on CFS being a “mental illness” or “they’re just crazy” proves how good the propaganda is, and how little people fucking stop. Think. And do their own research on a topic. You don’t know what ur talking about.

ive done way more research on cfs than you. its fake. why is there so much overlap with soccer mom roasties and zoomers when it comes to being self involved pussies with self disgnosed fake diseases?

your not debating the fact that we infected people with retro viruses with past current future vaccines. your not debating anything. your just spinning the narrative because you don’t like what your hearing, have nothing meaningful to contribute, or both.

Can I see your degree? Are you a molecular biologist? Do you actually think the real problem with people getting sick would be talked about in your current reading material?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo

Attached: 8057654B-B040-4C4E-A235-057632E5B920.jpg (2201x1226, 316.36K)

Attached: A01DC85E-0EF1-434D-A438-847E51FE66A8.jpg (2258x1247, 346.77K)

“Find a cure”. I don’t think you get it. Everyone who does research on it gets shut down, by our own government and current medical regulators. It’s not going away any time soon.

Attached: F5FB512A-1559-4228-8BA3-02394F4789CA.jpg (2230x1244, 311.78K)

science.org/doi/abs/10.1126/science.1179052

I think I’m done spoon feeding. let the thread die, just do your own research if your curious on the topic.