Now that the dust has settled

What went so horribly wrong?

Attached: hoholistan.png (1217x811, 773.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/syria-russia-us-officials-heavy-artillery/27345610.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The USA/NATO planned for a different kind of war and was unable to adapt when Russia went for old school artillery damage

I'm bored of Ukraine.
Let's talk about Finland instead.
Looking forward to Helsinki getting fucking obliterated, lads.

Russia fucked up by thinking they had to do it fast

The USA fucked up by thinking russia would collapse due to sanctions

how do you know what Russia was thinking?

oh, that's right, you have no idea.

Politicians told thrm to hold Savierodonieck longer than the kilitary guys wanted to purely for PR reason. But the real fuckup was 1 group retreating too early and letting the fights in the city even start

Flag checks out

Hyper war retards got blown the fuck out by cold war artillery stockpiles guided by $5 drones from alibaba express.

To be fair, we would be able to fight an enemy using old school artillery, if we weren't trying to play a game of "I'm not touching you". By limiting ourselves to providing weapons to Ukraine, we are also limiting ourselves to weapons the Ukrainians can use.

For us to properly turn this war around, we'd need to be allowed to use our own aircraft... which ain't gonna happen unless Russia is dumb enough to attack any NATO country, like Poland, Lithuania, or Turkey. But then we'd have to worry about the very issue we're trying to prevent with Russia, which is a full scale nuclear exchange that makes the entire human race go extinct.

>Helsinki getting fucking obliterated

obliterated by what ? by aliens from space ? cuz there is nothing that can obliterate them at this point in time and a foreseeable future

Attached: 213123123131.png (936x706, 1.04M)

Me too. Its called the "Homo City" after all

>it was a feint okay?!.... OKAY?!....

>how do you know what Russia was thinking?
They tried to implement the exact same strategy that they did in Georgia?

Attached: Voina-v-Iuzhnoi-Osetii-foto-01.jpg (800x501, 76.05K)

>to be fair
stopped reading

Russia kept the salient open while Ukraine was being retarded and sending in men and equipment. Once Ukraine caught on and started retreating the salient was closed. On to the next one.

Why do faggots always congregate in the capital city?

but they won in Georgia

We didn't send enough money to Ukrainian oligarchs. They need billions more before the invasion can end.

I always wonder where you guys get these maps from

The ones on /chug/ look like shit

bureaucrats and politicians are enormous faggots that can't leave other people alone.

two faggots who still do not have any insight into russia's thinking

let me give you a clue, because obviously our intelligence services aren't hiring the best: what is the worst outcome for Russia in terms of blowback from the Ukraine op? the answer is attacks on Russians in Russian territory. therefore their most important defensive posture would be to ensure that did not happen. most of the early operational moves had that in mind. i have not read a single one of you spooks, think tanks, analysts, or prognosticators mention this obvious fact.

Yes. Which is why they tried to do the same in Ukraine. Then that failed & they had to fall back on arty.

Doesn't mean everyone gets beaten by it.

Of course. The real takeaway is that this is the extent of your Western military thinking: uhhh, what did Russia do the last few times? They'll definitely just do that again!! It's as though the bongs and ameritards don't realize that Russia might actually plan for the terrain/opponent and not just apply a blanket approach to all military actions.

You've answered your own question

>reading /chug/
newfag, lemme give you a lesson: generals exist to make it easier to filter them.

>You're all spooks because you're not as retarded as me
kys retard

>fall back
appears to be working quite well, how fortunate! by the way, I have some extra beef in my freezer I can sell you.

>What went so horribly wrong?
A 9 year old Jewish kid was allowed to make military decisions and elite Ukrainian forces were BTFO because reality isn't like some Marvel action film.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 21-36-25 Zelensky's wife says 9 year old son gives his president father military ADVICE.png (887x707, 98.09K)

>might actually plan for the terrain/opponent and not just apply a blanket approach to all military actions
Kek. Their blanket approach is to cover everything in artillery-fire. Which is what they're now doing.
>Russian tactics have changed guys
Kek. That's not how most millitaries work.

>two faggots who still do not have any insight into russia's thinking

how do you know what Russia was thinking?

oh, that's right, you have no idea.

I mean I doubt zelinsky was learning the art of war while dancing like a fag in high heels. There just really isn't much in terms of leadership in that corrupt shithole and America figured flooding it with weapons and money was enough.

>a full scale nuclear exchange that makes the entire human race go extinct.
Nah, we'll be fine around this part of the globe, ty

I have a better idea than you, because i read what they have to say, but technically you are correct Hans. The difference between us is I do not make claims and assertions with certainty. What I do offer is a very reasonable explanation for Russian strategy that no one else seems to be able to explain.

Zelensky is just an actor, he has nothing to do with it. The Ukrainian side of the fight is being run by NATO and the USA directly. They're getting BTFO.

Russia tried to pull off a American-style Blitzkrieg against a relatively technologically equal opponent

Now they're just going for straight up attrition because the other option is just to raze the cities to the ground, which they don't want to do because their goal is conquest. These aren't muslims so they're not going all out

>Their blanket approach is to cover everything in artillery-fire. Which is what they're now doing.

and this works since the conception of modern artillery battle since 1914. As long as no one has overwhelming Air superiority.

I highly doubt it is being g run directly they probably call them up and ask what to do which is the same as being a desk engineer. You can't learn everything over the phone.

>What went so horribly wrong?
/uhg/ believed its own lies, /chug/ was more memeworthy so basically Russia won the war and CERN is about to blow up.

I'm not saying it doesn't work. I'm saying their tactics haven't changed.

it most certainly is. there are hundreds of admitted foreign troops there and NATO has integrated ukrainian military entirely into their chain of command. They've been funding, plotting, and training for this for eight years. This is a NATO operation using Ukrainian troops.

is that what they did in Syria?

>I have a better idea than you
Honestly you dont, now run along little child while adults talk

>To be fair, we would be able to fight an enemy using old school artillery, if we weren't trying to play a game of "I'm not touching you". By limiting ourselves to providing weapons to Ukraine, we are also limiting ourselves to weapons the Ukrainians can use.
You fucking retard, the Russians just nuked a US base in Syria and you think hitting them directly won't invite an even worse response?

>is that what they did in Syria?
Yes
rferl.org/a/syria-russia-us-officials-heavy-artillery/27345610.html

russian nukes arent even operational
its just a scarecrow

>i have not read a single one of you spooks, think tanks, analysts, or prognosticators mention this obvious fact.
>obvious fact
>I do not make claims and assertions with certainty.
You seem to be an expert.

>I'm not saying it doesn't work. I'm saying their tactics haven't changed.
War never changes.

I just hope death toll on both side will increase and this war will never end.

>russian nukes arent even operational
>its just a scarecrow
I hope they test them on you first Polish retard.

Half of them probably missing and went on the black market. Probably in israel.

>War never changes
That's not entirely true.

Attached: 260px-Nagasakibomb.jpg (260x311, 22.45K)

He said the human race not the monkey race.

>Ukraine losing, can't even fight, lul

I think this point of view comes natural when comparing to the stark contrast of how the war was going a month and two ago.
Russia was expected to just waltz over Ukraine like it was nothing, yet they managed to completely fuck up.

Basically, what I think we're seeing now isn't Ukraine performing poorly, it's Russia finally performing as expected

they voted for a jew. the scurge of mankind.

Ukraine sucks at war

Attached: 1654369547430.jpg (900x900, 74.65K)

Russia isn't worried about Finland. They established a mutual respect in WWII that neither country wants to break.

Attached: finland_winter_war.jpg (700x508, 33.68K)

Traitor nigger

At the end of the day they really only lost militia forces and retro tanks. Sure the losses probably suck but the brubt of the army isn't even in the country its on the border.

Russia has in fact been doing so poorly that Ukraine felt safe sending untrained women to the front.